Thread: How to fix broken fan in MSI N560GTX TI Twin Frozr II graphic card

How to fix broken fan in MSI N560GTX TI Twin Frozr II graphic card

I have a MSI N560GTX TI Twin Frozr II graphic card and it is one of the best graphic card I ever had ,it consist of dual 8cm PWM fans which allows 50% more airflow and this graphic card provides 20℃ cooler to your system. But in the last week when the fan is rotating at 100% speed then accidently I put my finger in to the fan and unluckily the two blade of the fan has been broken and now whenever I am playing any games like battlefield 3 the fan continuously starts vibrating and it cause the whole case to vibrate ,I get very frustrated by this problem, there is any solution to fix this problem and I also want to know that whether it is possible to buy the new original fan from MSI or to buy the original cooling system . if yes then please recommend me.

Re: How to fix broken fan in MSI N560GTX TI Twin Frozr II graphic card

If you are thinking of buying a new TF ii fan then I think it is not possible for you because there is not any option available for replacement of fan for the cooler system and MSI doesn’t sell the cooler individually you must have to send the entire graphic card to msi so you can get a new one in replacement.

Re: How to fix broken fan in MSI N560GTX TI Twin Frozr II graphic card

I think if you send your card to MSI for replacement it is not possible as you broke up the fan by yourself and you have to pay for repair as warranty does not cover this issue, and if repair is not possible for it then you have to buy a new graphic card from MSI. You can contact the MSI service center to know the cost of repair.