Thread: Not able to see purchased movies in the 2nd generation apple tv?

Not able to see purchased movies in the 2nd generation apple tv?

I have recently purchased a 2nd generation apple tv and the problem that I am facing with it is that I am not able to see the movies that I have purchased, I mean that I am not able to find it out because there is no indication of the purchased or downloaded movies, I am able to see the TV shows that I have downloaded but then I am not able to find out the movies, I was not having any such problem with the first generation applet tv, is there anyone who can help me out??

Re: Not able to see purchased movies in the 2nd generation apple tv?

I have recently purchased a 2nd generation apple tv and the problem that I am facing with it is that I am not able to see the movies that I have purchased, I mean that I am not able to find it out because there is no indication of the purchased or downloaded movies, I am able to see the TV shows that I have downloaded but then I am not able to find out the movies, I was not having any such problem with the first generation applet tv, is there anyone who can help me out??
    As far as I know if you have configured the tv correctly than it would have just transferred the downloaded and the purchased movies in the iTunes, I think that using the Apple TV 2 and homesharing you will be able to stream the movies back to the Apple TV 2 from the itunes, so just check it out if it is there and then use the homesharing to get them back, just try it out and then let me know what you get.

Yes I have tried out the same previously and I have found that I can get it back from the iTunes without any problem but then the thing that is confusing me is that why I am able to get the purchase option just for the TV Shows and not for the movies, is there any settings that has to be changed?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

I have check out for the same and I have found that the Movie purchases has been added to the 2nd generation apple tv for the TV shows only and not for the movies by now, at least for now it is not available I am not sure if it will be available for the movies as well, I have also found that this is the case for the us only, so if you are having the same case then you will have to wait for the same, Hope that helps.