Thread: NBA league buffers on apple TV via internet.

NBA league buffers on apple TV via internet.

I just got an apple TV 2nd generation on this Christmas specially to watch NBA league and I was very much excited to watch but when the match begin I start watching live after a minute the video start buffering for 1 to 5 minute and it happen in every 2-3 minute after the video starts playing. Which make impossible to watch video, sometime the video will stop and message will display that video is unavailable, when I go back and play the game again the streaming will again start but not from the point when the video was unavailable, and when I rewind the video the buffer again start, also at sometime it show that the video is not available.
    When I called to apple support told that this problem occurs due to internet speed, but this is not the internet because my internet speed is about 38 mps which is very much fast, after tell this to them they blame that this problem is due to wireless connection I told them that I have tested same wireless connection on my computer thought router which gives me the speediest internet connection, then gain they told me to do factory restore and reset everything, so I did it but nothing happened everything was same the video still buffer.
    It’s very annoying that the reason for what I bought my TV was not able to do that thing I really frustrated at this point I am about to return this TV and get some another brand TV.

Re: NBA league buffers on apple TV via internet.

Have same problem with my brand new ATV, the internet video buffers , and screen blackout which make impossible to watch airplay on this big display, don’t find any solution to fix this guess apple will soon do something about this before the league ends.

I don’t think that apple had any solution for this problem because if it has than they would not give such silly solution. And second thing its video is not at all real, where Ipad had the feature to stream video of lower quality until the full signal comes back, this feature is not at all present in ATV, and if the video is little less than perfect than the video doesn’t streams. And I am sick of this blackout screen. Apple please do something.

I use I computer to watch NBA league instead of ATV I can easily watch same match without any buffer on my pc and can also watch same match with any buffer in my ipad using same NBA league pass. Because of the continues buffer of the video I left watching live games on my ATV, in computer you can watch multiple games at a time and also fast forward and rewind video easily.

I had called apple support multiple time, each time I call them the say same thing to do again and again, they give suggestion such as do reset factory default, restore, restore after doing this many times nothing happens everything is same. After calling apple support and saying them that you have done all the thing but still facing same problem they says that try to contact NBA league pass for assistance which is impossible.