Thread: While using Mozilla Firefox MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC driver gives error

While using Mozilla Firefox MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC driver gives error

Hello friends in my computer I have MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC graphic card and In my computer it has started giving me some annoying problem suddenly. In my computer whenever I use Mozilla Firefox at that time my graphic card driver gives error. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: While using Mozilla Firefox MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC driver gives error

I would like to tell you that are you facing this problem while vesting any particular website or you are facing this problem randomly? If you are facing this problem randomly with Mozilla Firefox browser then you have to try to solve this problem by clearing the cache cookies in your browser and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

You can also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Mozilla Firebox browser in your computer. I am telling you this because in some situation reinstalling the software can solve this type of problem. If you need any more help then let me know.

Re: While using Mozilla Firefox MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC driver gives error

You have mentioned that while using Firefox you are facing problem with the video driver and if reinstalling the MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC driver does not help you to solve this problem then you should download GeForce 285.62 WHQL driver drivers from the internet. Now after that you have to uninstall the drivers which is already installed in your computer and after that you have to install GeForce 285.62 WHQL driver and then you have to check whether it helps you to solve this problem or not.

If you want to download the GeForce 285.62 WHQL driver in your computer and then you can download the GeForce 285.62 WHQL driver from the official site of the GeForce and after that you have to search for your graphic card there and then you have to download the drivers.

Or

You can download the drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

You have said that I have to clear cache and cookies in Mozilla Firefox browser but after trying that also I was facing the same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling browser with no luck. Now after that I have downloaded the drivers which you have suggested and after downloading those drivers in my computer I have installed in my computer.

Now after trying that all the things started working properly but sometimes while playing games on Mozilla Firefox browser it loads very slowly and sometimes it crashes.

I am aware of this problem and to solve this problem you have to right click on the game window while loading and then you have to select the global setting and after that you have to set storage setting from there and after doing that you have to press ok. After that you have to restart browser and then your problem will get solved. Try this solution and let me know what the result is.

According to me you have to also try to solve this problem by uninstalling the Adobe flash player completely from your computer and then you have to run Ccleaner and then download latest flash player installation file from the internet and then you have to install that in your computer and then check whether it makes any difference or not. I am telling you this because in my computer I was also facing problem while games from browser and then I have updated the flash player and then my problem get solved.

If you want to download the latest flash player installation file in your computer then you have to visit the official site of the Adobe flash and then download installer from there and then update the flash player and then your computer and then your problem will get solved.