Thread: MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk showing artifacts

MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk showing artifacts

I have a MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk its like four months old and that i suppose it’s already dying. I also have BF3 when it came out and all was sensible until today when taking part in on on-line mod i got artifacts, missing in-game elements and awful . currently i only play bf3, wow,black ops,i play bf3 on ultra settings and that i get 40-25fps.So i need to understand if it's the card dying out on me or is it that im simply pushing the card to its limit? as once getting artifacts on bf3 i take a look at black ops and wow for fifteen and all e was sensible. thus do i want to send it back to msi?

Re: MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk showing artifacts

I even saw some lad on YouTube saying how BF3 has some built-in OCing that pushes the cardboard to maximise performance.

All i do know is, down clocking looks to rid the matter for the overwhelming majority. eliminating up to or around 100MHz is crazy to play a game though, that is what most do.

I saw my friend who push 105 to 180mhz core over stock and still haven't any problems with Ultra settings. Played with 950 core on the GTX 570 yesterday no problems. Did crash out at 975 doesn’t appear to look unstable until it peaks around 64C. I’ll strive once more with a voltage bump later. Just did some artifact testing sounds like 975 goes to be the max stable at +150

Actually using constant settings currently , no additional artifacts and therefore the game still appearance nice cannot extremely tell the distinction unless i am gonna be beginning at a tree or a lamp post . . I really OC'd my card past 1Ghz reference is 822 Mhz once changing the settings on AA only primarily.

i came across this article BF3 until now could be choked with problem anticipating a patch to repair its issues. if the GPU is doing pretty sensible within the different games. thus you are fine and having no issues. What cpu does one have? Black Ops gave a number of cpus a tough time and required a few of patches likewise.

What resolution are you have?

What your minimum average fps in mp with those settings? Ordered a hawk the opposite day, mainly for bf3. Hope I won’t be disappointed. Reading quite a number of topics regarding the hawk, I actually have noticed plenty of individuals are complaining regarding it being terribly loud to the purpose where they RMA it thanks to that. Is it true?

No issues regarding it being loud what thus ever... well mainly as a result of i take advantage of headphones most of the time or blasting my speakers. however if you are doing crank the fans to 100 percent it seems like your card is getting ready to fly. Did it once I was messing around was pretty funny

Returned my GTX 560 Ti nowadays and got a GTX 570HD - downside solved.

GPU runs most higher, stays cooler and NO ARTIFACTS!!!!

I have no plan why the 560 looks to be inflicting issues with BF3, however mine wasn't operating well normally with any game.

Anyway, terribly proud of BF3, appearance fantastic and runs rather well

My min fps with those is probably like forty five perhaps - on caspian border, the other map its like 55. Its loud on top of seventy four fan i would say, however it runs like sixty four degrees around that fan speed thus you'll lower it and not worry regarding the noise. I actually have only two case fans, and psu fan - if that counts, thus not sensible setup for air flow. additionally i am not running 1080p, i am using 1680 x 1050 or no matter.

It's presumably a bug with battlefield or the textures are ahving a tangle being employed. If it were me though, i might Re-install, or maybe re download if neccesary simply to find the matter. That was with the 260 though and not the 560 right? if you do not see any graphical bugs from different games/benchmarks then the 560 is presumably fine

I've had my Asus GTX 560 TI for a few of months currently, and therefore the only time i buy artifacts are when I've overclocked the cardboard an excessive amount of however apart from that I've never had issues. the non OC, non DirectCUII version simply reference normal stock by Asus