Thread: Mitsubishi dlp tvs less support for playing games.

Mitsubishi dlp tvs less support for playing games.

As I came across that DLP serves to be a projection technology which is able to powers Projectors, Pico Projectors, HDTVs I decided to purchase it. Also after getting it I gathered some more information regarding this, And came to know that DLP pixel response rate is about 8 microseconds which tends to be more faster than the average 4 ms on a LCD. Though I am having a most recent Mitsubishi's DLP tvs and am having issues concerning while playing games. I don’t have much idea about it so would you suggest some measures which will prove to resolve my problem.

Re: Mitsubishi dlp tvs less support for playing games.

Hey, as I know some knowledge about the dlp I can get some information for you. As I also studied about it, 4ms it faster then 8ms and when you consider, 5ms or lower/faster is needed for decent reply rates.

I suppose if I am right , the following information which was mentioned in the earlier post was somewhat wrong. And so It's not 8 millseconds, it's 8 microseconds which is about 1000 times faster when we make a comparison with 4 milliseconds.

So on a average, I will say that an LCD has a response time of about 4 milliseconds. A DLP tv has a response rate of about 8 microseconds which is almost certainly even faster when we make comparison with a plasma. And according to me a plasma, I suppose is about .004 milliseconds.

Hey if you consider my LED DLP of Samsung which is older , I am enjoying it while playing. And it really been awesome to me. the viewing angles are not good enough though . but I tend to always sitting right in front of it, so that it makes me a clear vision. Considering your case, I don’t think there will be major issues regarding you.

Hey, I got some more information regarding it. According to me found from several sites that the led dlp eliminates rainbow effect and bulb concerns. The viewing angle problem isn't a major issue to concern here. I find myself, more irritating in the case where you are able to see in sets 50"+. I don't have an idea whether they have eliminated that these days. But i suppose dlp is a great option for gaming when we consider about the cost.

Hello everyone, I also have a 61" DLP and enjoy playing my 360 on it and there are no issues so far while playing with it . I'm calculating for the 92" Mits, but I'm coming up on CES to observe what is next for 80"+ screens for 2012.and there are people who suppose that the Mits bulbs die fast. So according to me you will get some idea about it .

I will provide some useful information regarding the DLP and that is actually great for gaming, and if your a 3D gamer it will prove to be a best choice for 3D as it has zero ghosting. I don’t have idea about your DLP but as I can say that there is hardly any difference between yours and mine.

Here in my case I also have that product which you have and I completely love my MITS DLP. I have had it over a year now, 60" 3D. I still have friends that that have the opinion that its better when compared with the new tv's coming out. As I don’t remember the cost for a 60" 3D TV. I have over 1500 hours on my MITS bulb and no problems till now. In addition with this, I will say that Plus bulbs are pretty less expensive to get your tv back to perfect working conditions.

I play a lot of games and I was never came across any problems between gaming on this or my lcd. I in fact have a preference for the dlp.

I think in this case, you should bring a HD projector which will enhance more features, and you will have a better experience , if you are occurring with major issues in your case. but there are people who have about 50 inch. And for most of the years they experienced no issue and they never had the need for an bulb replacement.

You can have a bulb replacement if you are with major issues. According to me, if its not possible then HD projector may also work in your case.