Thread: unable to login to Flickr on Apple TV 2G

unable to login to Flickr on Apple TV 2G

I have recently purchased Apple TV 2 and I am very delighted that I have such a great TV that too from apple. It has a lot of features which I find very interesting to explore. While trying these features I have found out that I am unable to login to Flickr on my Apple TV 2G. I have tried so many things but the issue is still unsolved. Please help me regarding this issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: unable to login to Flickr on Apple TV 2G

I will suggest you that you should use your screen name when they gave you while sign up process. After that use your yahoo ID to sign in and after that use the code which Flickr have send you on your yahoo email account. Give me your feedback if it works.

I have tried all the things you have said me but it is not working. I am still unable to login. Kindly help me. It is very annoying for me.

When your login process starts one greeting comes with a name. For e.g., Hola, Tintin!. You should use that name to add contact name and login on apple TV. if you have marked all the photos to public then you should convert some photos to public.i think it will commence your login.

I can add contacts but I still cannot login to flickr. I have converted some photos to public but it still cannot sign in. can anyone give me exact information about how to login?? Please.

You should do the following process to solve your issue:

• Use the ID that Flickr greets you with when you start the login. the ID is case sensitive so use it correctly
    • Flickr account settings (Privacy & Permissions tab) must have the following setting.
    • "Hide your profile from public searches" should be set OFF.

I think this will work for you.

I will suggest you to do like this procedure as it will be beneficiary for you:
    • Login to your Flikr account on the main website through laptop, Pc or iPad
    • At the top right where it says Signed in as your screen name.... Click on the specific name
    • Then click on your account and directly after that, click the second tab (Privacy &amp and Permissions)
    • Take in account that once you click on that second tab, you'll see Global settings. In that you can search who can access your main images...

You should be therefore guaranteed to login or access the flickr account.

Yippee!!! It worked. Thanks a lot friends. I am really appreciated. Now I can browse photos and upload my photos easily. I am really happy.