Thread: How to play entire album on Apple TV?

Arrow How to play entire album on Apple TV?

I purchase a new apple tv before two days. All the functions of this apple tv is totally new for me, Now I have one problem when I select an album to play the songs, then I am able to choose only one song to play. After that song apple tv stops playing and does not switch to next song automatically and goes back to the album menu. I want to play entire album without any extra efforts so friends tell me, How to play entire album on Apple TV? Advice would be very welcome please.

Re: How to play entire album on Apple TV?

I am having the exact same problem and I am not able to figure out a way. When I select any album then the list of songs inside the album is displayed then I play one song after playing that song my tv stop playing songs the song does not shuffle automatically. Please help me to solve this problem.

If you are using Apple TV and want to play all the songs inside the album one after other then play the very first song from the album after the first song it will play all the rest of the songs in order from the album. But if you select any other song from the album then TV will play only that song. For this may be other settings are needed but I don’t have more idea about it. So wait for some time you will definitely get any solution here.

I have simple solution for your problem. When you select any album then the list of the songs are displayed at the top of this songs list there is shuffle shortcut use this shortcut. After using this shuffle shortcut tv will play all the songs in order

Same problem here, I am using Apple TV from two days. Therefore I don’t have much idea about it. When I open album and play any song then my TV plays only that song if I want to change song then I have to change it manually please help.

If you want to play entire album every time then go to Apple TV setting menu and select setting to “shuffle all the time” this settings are similar in ipod also. Entire album will always be shuffled if “shuffle all the time” setting is selected.