Thread: How to change language and subtitles on apple TV

How to change language and subtitles on apple TV

Hi guys I am using apple TV and I am facing problem with while changing the language and subtitles. While watching movie in apple TV I get subtitles with different language and I want to set it to English. Please tell me what should I do to change the language?

Re: How to change language and subtitles on apple TV

I have read your issue and I would like to tell you that you can change the language with the help of the remote. i was also having same issue with the subtitles in my apple TV and after searching on the internet I came to know that you can do all the required changes in your apple TV with the help of your remote control.

Yes I agree with the above solution. You have to press UP button on your Apple TV remote control and after doing that you will see the information about the movie which you are watching on your apple TV and after that you have to open more option by pressing the select button from your remote. Now after trying that you will be able to set the subtitle and language of the movie in your Apple TV. Try this solution and after that see whether your problem gets solved or not.

If you still face the same problem after trying this solution also then let me know.

I have gone through the solution and I have tried to change the subtitle and language in my apple TV with the help of the remote control and when I press the center button at that time it does not give any option regarding the changing language. If anyone has any more solution then please reply me.