Thread: Unable to save Intel HD graphic driver profile

Unable to save Intel HD graphic driver profile

As I have connected with the external monitor through HDMI cable the checkbox for "IT Content" is checked. I wanted to disable IT Content option. I tried the same and save the profile but I was not able to do same. can you tell me any way to make the thing working for me? Many thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to save Intel HD graphic driver profile

Can you tell me which version of the graphic card driver do you using? Well I found solution in which you will need to update the graphic card drivers. You can get that from official site of Intel. You should remove the driver installed and reboot the system. after that try to install the drivers which you had downloaded and completing with it reboot the computer.

I have seen number of person who are suffering from the above mentioned issue and I am suspecting that it is happening because of the bug issue. so there is no work around for it. We need to wait till the bug is being fixed by the itself.

Hello,

Has anyone got an update on this. I too am having the same problem.

With "IT Content" checked, I'm getting really poor image results when running xbmc on my sony TV.

My system: i3 2100, z68 motherboard (Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3) and 4GB RAM on Windows 7 64bit Professional. So I'm using the integrated graphics.

The HTPC is connected to a Sony Bravia KDL40EX521 by hdmi.

So far I've been very disappointed with the image quality and I'm hoping someone here can help.

The image is not vibrant. It's muted. The whites are light gray and the blacks are dark grey. The whole thing is just dull.

The sony has some presets that I can choose from when I'm connected to my cable box. For example I can put it to "Vivid" to brighten the picture up. The colors through the cable box are beautiful, crisp and bright.

However, when I switch over to the HTPC input on the Sony, it does not let me change the picture preset. It is stuck (greyed out) on "Graphic".

I've tried changing settings in the Intel graphics properties. In the advance mode, I found that if I uncheck the box "IT Content", the picture becomes much brighter. However, it does make text harder to read when I'm in Windows, but this is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

The problem is, everytime I reboot, the "IT Content" box reverts back to being checked, so I have to manually uncheck it and save every time I boot the HTPC. This is extremely annoying.

By the way, as a test, I loaded XBMC live (linux) on the system, running from a USB key, and the image quality was fantastic. So I'm pretty convinced that the poor image quality I'm getting under Windows is stemming from the Intel graphics driver.

At them same time, I'm sure there must be many people running XBMC to a Sony using the i3 and integrated graphics, so is there just something I'm missing? Some setting I haven't found?

A huge thanks to anyone that can help here. I was so excited about this build, but now I'm pretty disappointed.