Thread: EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti slow performance

EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti slow performance

I am using the EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti and was expecting best performance from this but this is disappointing me with its poor performance. Many of my friends are having the same card and it is running well on their PC then why it is doing like this with me. Do you have some idea about this? If you have some suggestion for me that can help me to improve the performance of this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti slow performance

I would like to tell you that the EVGA Geforce GTX 550 Ti is a mid/low GPU and that will never give you a boosting performance. Have you overclocked your CPU? You can check that what is the temperature of the CPU. I am telling you this because this might be because of the overheating issue and if this is because of the overheating then it will be better for you make use of some cooling system and that will solve the problem for you. This is the only thing that I can suggest for you and hope that it will be helpfulfor you.

If you feel that it is going worst then it will be better for you if you can contact to the dealer and ask them about the bad performance of the card. See if they can help you with this. If they make this problem resolved then its ok otherwise you can directly contact with the manufacturer and they will help you in the best way.

This could be problem because of the outdated graphic driver. So what you can do is, just install the latest update of the graphic driver and see if that can solve the problem for you. This is of of the possible solutions that you can try for this.

Just check if the system that you are using with the card is fulfilling the minimum system requirement or not. If this is lacking in that case then you may get the issues like this.

Make sure that all the drivers for this updated as this could be the reason for this. If this is not true then you must update the drivers to the latest version and I am sure that will help you.