Thread: Power Supply Replacement for Samsung LN-T5265F LCD TV

Power Supply Replacement for Samsung LN-T5265F LCD TV

Hello friends, I am having the Samsung LN-T5265F LCD TV and is is giving problem, TV automatically restart and it does for 4 - 5 times. So i have called the Samsung service center, since my TV is not under the warranty, i have to purchase a part which is the BN44-00150A and have to installed, this part is the power supply of the TV. So i was searching for the part and i was not able to get it. So does anyone knows that where i can get the part for the TV. Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Power Supply Replacement for Samsung LN-T5265F LCD TV

i would suggest that you purchase the part from the Samsung and tell them to install it on the system and go. If you have purchased the part from the outside and done some installation on the system then you might be getting more problems.

The part is been available on the internet, you can go on to the eBay and search for the SAMSUNG LN-T5265F POWER BOARD BN44-00150A LCD for parts/not working, so you will get it and also the price is very much affordable, it will cost you US $29.99, if you purchased the same thing from the Samsung then they might have charged to US $32.99. So you can place the order and the part at your place, then you can call the engineers to install the part in the TV.

I have just replaced the same part for my TV, i have purchased the part from the Samsung itself and they have arrived to my place and install it. I have called them and asked for the part and installation of the part, so they have told me that it will be costing $65, so i have told them yes and part is been installed. I think it will be the best and also no tension of the installing the part, whereas if you purchase the part from the Samsung then you will be getting the warranty of the part and also you will be getting no trouble if the part is been faulty, so you can think and place the order of the part.

You better go to the eBay and place the order and if you check on the internet then you might get some of the video for the installing that part on to the TV. So you better get it from eBay and it is cheap enough.