Thread: Samsung LN46C650 is flickering as a flashing strobe

Samsung LN46C650 is flickering as a flashing strobe

I am having a Samsung LN46C650 and it has been working fine from 1 year but then I don’t know what went wrong with it and it has started flickering as a flashing strobe and it is really irritating me a lot, I have found that the issue is getting worse day by day. I had also contacted the customer support for the same and they had suggested me to switch to the Movie mode rather than the Standard and then by lowering the brightness of the TV, I had tried out the same and the problem was solved previously but then the same solution is not working any more, Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well??

Re: Samsung LN46C650 is flickering as a flashing strobe

I am having a Samsung LN46C650 and it has been working fine from 1 year but then I don’t know what went wrong with it and it has started flickering as a flashing strobe and it is really irritating me a lot, I have found that the issue is getting worse day by day. I had also contacted the customer support for the same and they had suggested me to switch to the Movie mode rather than the Standard and then by lowering the brightness of the TV, I had tried out the same and the problem was solved previously but then the same solution is not working any more, Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well??
    I was having the same problem with the Samsung LCD TV that I was having and I will like to inform you that this issue is because of the back-light bulb, in my case it was because of them, actually they are the florescent bulb but then I have that the cause of this problem can also be the inverter as well so I am not very sure what might be in your case, You will have contact the service center and get it repaired, so just get it repaired soon if you are under the warranty. Best of luck.

Even I was thinking that this is some kind of hardware problem but then I thought that that there might be a workaround for the same, anyways I just wanted to know that how much had you paid to get it repaired?? Or you were under the warranty period?? Actually I have crossed the warranty period last week, any further help for the same will be appreciated.

If it is about the warranty then I think that I can help you here, actually even if you have crossed the warrant period you can get an additional three months of warranty and you can get the same by registering at the below site:

After you register in the above site you will get a transaction number and after that you can attempt to get the service, just try the same and then see if you can get any help from there.

Hey thanks fort that I will register on the same for further help and will let you know what support I get, Thanks to you both for your help so far, I really appreciate your help.