Thread: In Samsung Led TV volume goes decrease to 0 suddenly.

In Samsung Led TV volume goes decrease to 0 suddenly.

Hello friends, I have Samsung LED TV . I found error in my LED TV, which is whenever I switch on the TV, volume is on 0. And when I was try to switch up the column nothing any response from TV only blue light were flashing. But when I want to increase the volume, it increase when I press the button but when I leave the button, again volume goes to 0. I am not getting the problem exactly; please help me to get solution of this issue.

Re: In Samsung Led TV volume goes decrease to 0 suddenly.

I will suggest you to have to check your remote first, many times problem were not in remote cell but problem is in the control panel of remote. You have to check with universal remote. This remote can be use in any Television. First try this solution and after that give me your feedback of result, I think it will work nicely.

I think problem is in your remote, as you say to increase the volume, it increase when you press the button but when you leave the button, again volume goes to 0. I think volume button may be stuck down in the remote. I agree with above suggestion, you have to replace your remote with universal remote. You don’t get any issue with volume.

Thank you for your suggestion, as per both suggestions I will check my remote with replacement of universal remote, I hope it will work fine.

I think there may be problem in connection, it must be bad connection, and small signal board can be cause of this problem. You have to check the connection properly; I think this because of the heat shrink tube. You have to scrap it back and then decrease the strain, and then it will work nicely. Try this solution.

I tried your suggestions, I tried the universal remote but it was also not working. I don’t get understand what to do now? Please give me other solutions to solve this problem.

I read all suggestion, I think if universal remote is not working then problem must be in your TV, I think volume button of TV will be broken and it’s working in self mode. Sometimes in the TV button can be weak and defective. So as per my solution you have to change your TV buttons. Then it will work properly

I agree with above solution, if problem is not in remote then problem must be in TV volume buttons or problem may be in its programming panel, you have to show your TV to TV company engineer, he can sort out your problem very easily. Then you will not get any problem.

As per my knowledge the problem in your TV circuit or integrated circuit. You have to resetting it, and pull the AC plug. If it doesn’t get work then you have to concern with expects they will help you.

I want to give you suggestion to do the factory reset. First to have press the button of sequence then go to the info, you have to select Menu after that select Mute, then press power on. Then service menu will offer you to reset the setting. Then you can reset it. And after that check the volume setting.