Thread: Samsung TV keeps repeatedly turning off and on

Samsung TV keeps repeatedly turning off and on

I bought my Samsung LN-T4053H TV 2 years back and from 5 days it’s repeatedly turn on and off of it’s own. I am afraid that it will be totally off or it may damage something very badly. As the tv is out of warrantee so please give me any trick to fix it.

Re: Samsung TV keeps repeatedly turning off and on

Had same problem with my Samsung tv it turns on and off 5-6 times in a minute left the tv on for many hour and then the tv automatically start working. But I have to fix the problem before it reach to dead stage.

Hey even I have same problem with my Samsung tv bought 2 years back and last month I found that when I turn on my tv it don’t show the video just play the audio but when I turn tv off and again on after some time it start working again. But last week I found that the condition of my tv got more worst when I turn tv on it start restating in every second and each time it does this thing there was a some weird beep noise coming from tv. I had bought 5 years extended warranty from the shop I bought my tv so they send the local mechanic who fix my issue of tv.

Had same power cycling problem thank god I had 35 day remaining of warranty. You can’t fix your problem on yourself because it is not a small problem you have to contact Samsung service centre.

Experienced same problem last month my turn was turning on and off on its self also my warranty period was expired so I called Samsung and the guy didn’t do anything he was not able to fix problem when I asked tips from that guys he was not able to give any of tip he even dint had any clue about this problem. So there was no any other than option to me other than buying a brand new tv.

Last year my tv had problem of cycle of on and off and scroll channel as my tv was out of warranty I had to pay 600$ as an repairing charge to Samsung and after 2 month of repairing tv the same issue continues now planning to buy new tv but it will not be Samsung.

I was customer of Samsung all my electronic device are of Samsung such as my phone, computer tv..etc but after facing the problem of auto no and off tv and reading many issues about Samsung device I not take risk of investing money in such company.