Thread: there is a constant turning off and on in Samsung LN-T4053H TV

there is a constant turning off and on in Samsung LN-T4053H TV

i was interested in purchasing a latest LCD TV and therefore made a purchase of samsung LN-T4053H TV and the problem which i am approaching is that it is constantly turning and then ons by itself for a minute .

I just hit the power button for one time and as the standby light goes off and on and the TV clicks off and on. finally it stays on, but i don't have an idea about thsi and therefore posted this thread to you. hope you will have some common solutions for the working well of this device. thank you.

Re: there is a constant turning off and on in Samsung LN-T4053H TV

the first thing that i should say is you should consider your warranty of the product . and in this vase if you don't have the warranty of the product purchase an extended warranty to cover issues like these.

i can get your problem resolved as in thsi case, as i think according to your problem there are most cases where the capacitors used on Samsung are only 10V and that the welding may be poor in your case. . i think you should have a replace over the capacitors with 25V and then re-solder of the bad welds . it will work well after doing thsi. thsi problem generally occurs when their is a corner-cutting that caused this.

there are problems regarding in my case also and I am not able to turn off the power or change the input on my TV. there is no warranty on my product as my warranty have ran out in Nov with the 3 month as I registered it online when I bought it. I made an attempt to look for update to the firmware, but the one online is what I contain. There is lone thing which i am able to perform is switch the channel and volume up and down. If I wish to to turn this TV off, there are two ways in which i can do so that is either i require to unplug the TV or hold the power button on the remote for some time more than 12 seconds.this TV started giving me issues less than 2 year. i don't have an idea about thsi . if you are having some solutions regarding this you can post your reply here.

i think if you are getting problems with the TV you should first the connections attached with your TV. and then make sure that everything is working well. after the checking if your problem persists then i should say that you should contact the samsung service center and inquire about your problem .

if the Samsung service center is taking time to solve your issue then it can be done locally. but i suppose there will be hardly any repairers for this cause. they dont tend to be so expert in thus field but if you are having only connections problems then it would be recommendable.