Thread: HIS Radeon HD 4670 IceQ 1GB GDDR3 AGP is not working

HIS Radeon HD 4670 IceQ 1GB GDDR3 AGP is not working

Looks like there is some problem in the HIS Radeon HD 4670 IceQ 1GB GDDR3 AGP graphic card looks as if it is not working with the drivers as its freeze after some time . on the other had when I don’t uninstalled the driver it does not freezes . looks as if it is a driver problem and this is really annoying can anyone here can suggest me what I am doing wrong or how to get it work with th deriver I would be glad to know this thanks

Re: HIS Radeon HD 4670 IceQ 1GB GDDR3 AGP is not working

I have a same issue I cannot absolutely install the eleven.3 agp hotfix DRIVER while not my laptop crashing...I will install the catalyst controll center simply fine, however when its putting in the particular driver itself and therefore the screen begins to flicker as its adjusting the drivers that is traditional clearly, however soon afterward the computer gets a blue screen. although installing the in the drivers using window's "Found New Hardware" rather than using the ATI install Manager leads to a similar thing . Crash Ive used Driver Sweeper take to get rid of all excess display drivers from the pc except for some reason it will not remove the ATI display drivers from WINDOWS/System 32 I may manually place them within the trash bin however that feels like a one thing wrong ,will anyone facilitate

I have a similar card and it's worked perfectly for the past year, however, i made a decision to format my computer Friday and its went unhealthy ever since. i'm having the drivers issues additionally currently. Though it worked simply fine before I formatted. I downloaded the new fix drivers however they're version 8.841.0.0 if I recollect right before I formatted the drivers were seven. Something. Therefore currently i am getting to attempt to realize those drivers once more and see if it works.

I recently purchased a HIS Radeon 4670 apg card and to this point haven't been ready to install the drivers the least bit. I've tried everything, downloaded the the foremost recent drivers I may realize,10.3 hot fix from ATI all with no luck. after I try and install the driver sit looks to solely install the Catalyst management Center however after I look in Device Manager it still displays commonplace VGA adapter. i'm close to give up this Card however I figured i might provides it one last strive as this card feels like it'd provides a massive performance boost in gaming for my recent system. Why won’t install

Yeah I downloaded the 32-bit version of each the drivers and therefore the agp hotfix neither appear to actually install the drivers. the most effective result I may get is for the Card to be recognized properly however it had the insufficient yellow exclamation mark on it. When viewing the device details it'd say "This device has stopped functioning. Code(43)." additionally i might get a message from the Catalyst management Center that said "There are not any ATI drivers put in or the device has stopped functioning. Please install device drivers." Thanks for any HELP .

i have a similar issue on his radeon iceq agp 1gt. system stops responding throughout installation. no boot or bsod though. Recognizing of graphic card is that the issue .i feel this might be the problem

Help is there any answer to this

In safe mode, run Driver Cleaner professional and choose everything with "ATI" word. confirm that no ATI display driver is displayn within the app list of add and remove programs Disable the Microsoft UUA HD Audio bus within the devices tree . Shutdown the computer. take away the ATI card and move the red jumper from 1-2 to 2-3. Start the computer and cancel any dialog box. Install this diver (8.65) from HIS web site select the expert mode mode and don't INSTALL the audio driver. Reboot the computer. Must work

I did what you've said however I even have a issue. the matter I even have now's. i can not run Catalyst management Center even after I double click the ccc.exe. My screen resolution is currently 1260x1024 however i can not configure AA and therefore the alternative things that get this video card's. Anybody will assist me? there's another technique to setup AA, etc? with no CCC?