Thread: High definition TVs coming up in 2012

High definition TVs coming up in 2012

I am planning to buy a HD TV in next year. Want some suggestion regarding the latest brand and models coming up. Can you all help me in choosing a best HD TV. Some of the prices and qualities are best suitable for me but I am not in hurry. Need some choices. Please help.

re: High definition TVs coming up in 2012

For the best picture quality I would suggest Panasonic TC-P55VT30. Even I got a 50” HD. They are no doubt very much thin as LED TV. Watching movie gives you a cinema hall environment. They have a PC input then 2D/3D conversation. It has a resolution of 1920x1080. And the type of angle is always active. I would suggest you to buy a 65” if you can afford it. You will definitely enjoy getting entertained through it.

I would suggest something different. If you have decently above average budget then you should try a front projector along with the TV. It would help you to get a overall cinematic experience due to its huge screen appearance. Sounds different and funny but I bet you after buying it, you will not have to visit any theater to watch a movie ever.

If the budget is around 50 to 60 thousand then you should go for 45” to 55” Samsung LED. Now a days Samsung, Panasonic and Sony are considered as the top and best brands for the plasma HD TVs. And I bet you its Panasonic or samsung which is going to rock next year. But for now I would recommend you to go for Samsung UN46D6000 or the UN55D6000. I personally have Samsung UN55D6000 which no doubt gives me the best experience.

Wait for the next to come or at least wait till New Year. Either or the condition will allow you to get the best deal. If you wait till New Year I am sure you will get the best brand that too in a cheaper rate as a New Year offer at least in some of the limited stores. And if you wait for the next year no doubt, there will be lot more coming. Experience a 3D TV, you will go crazy. Watching movies like Avatar that too in 3D is just like getting into that movie.