Thread: Sony KDL46EX724: Getting "No signal" on HD-channels, when turn on Sony BDV-IZ1000W

Sony KDL46EX724: Getting "No signal" on HD-channels, when turn on Sony BDV-IZ1000W

for me Sony KDL46EX724 tv and Sony BDV-IZ1000W home theater works good when using both together. but when i start the HD-channel in tv i am get this error message saying "No signal". after that when i turn off the home theater that error message disappear suddenly and i can see the HD-channels correctly. so here i am not understand what is the problem? i mean is this problem with my Tv or with my home theater or anything else? please if anyone has any idea or have any solution for this than please provide me.

Re: Sony KDL46EX724: Getting "No signal" on HD-channels, when turn on Sony BDV-IZ1000W

i am also have same problem with my BDVE-380.CEK with KDL-40EX703. while i am turn the Home Theater on get the same "No signal" error message with no sound and no picture. i have checked all setting for this and even twice conform the settings, but everything looks ok. so i am not understand what the problem is. if anyone have any answer for this than put here and help us.

Re: Sony KDL46EX724: Getting "No signal" on HD-channels, when turn on Sony BDV-IZ1000W

i cant get this error message. i also check this setting correctly but i cant get this error message in my tv. i think somewhere you are making some mistake. i dont know what mistake you are making but i must say, you have to once call the sony, and ask them about the perfect settings and tell them about your error. they will surly help you to solve your problem. actually its happens many time because if you miss a single setting than also get some problem. like i also got in past. anyway, just try to contact them and let me know what they are responding and how they help you to solve this error message.

just check your tv has latest firmware version in it or not. if not than just try the latest version of firmware and check whether it solve this issue or not. i am not sure if this helpful or not but it would be worth a try. and that i am sure that you cant lose anything after upgrading the latest version.

hello friends, i have the same problem and i have latest version of firmware in both home theater and TV, but also its giving me problem with mine. getting continuously same error message. i really dont know how to get rid of this.

just try an HDMI lead from a different manufacturer which meets v1.4 specification. i said this because there are some reason behind this. there are some electro magnetic radiation things which travel from the HDMI lead degrading UHF frequencies when you're using the hd channel. so for this i must suggest you to try the re-routing the HDMI lead. which may be helpful for you. so just give an attempt and let me know the response.

wow its really good idea from my side. this may be surly helpful in this problem. i am sure. just try this.

i have ordered HDMI-cable, but sorry that not help for me. i have bought possible 1.4 cable. and i also conform this with my TV the TV-guide works, but still not useful. i am still at the same place without any help.

i think you have to try the factory reset on both device. i am saying this because you know some time when you do some changes it might be affect with some glitch, which may be cause some problem, and mainly when you are in the latest firmware. so just try this and if you want more information than you get this from the book you get with you. hopefully this will help you for your problem. And if not than let me know i try to get some more solution for this.

hey nice, i tried your suggestion and that help me to solve my problem. i dont know its helps to solve original posters problem or not but when i do factory reset, it solve my problem for No signal message. thanks, thanks a ton.