Thread: How to use projector with the MacBook Pro

How to use projector with the MacBook Pro

Friends, I have purchased the MacBook Pro and I want to make use of the projector with this. I have read for this on some of the other sites but that was not much explaining and so I thought that I should post this over here so that I can get some good suggestion from you people. Please help me with some short and descriptive post about connecting the projector with the MacBook Pro also if you have some link where I can get it in better way then post that as well. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: How to use projector with the MacBook Pro

There are indeed two ways to handle a projector on the Mac: copy screen (in this case, screen and projector are controlled in the same resolution) and auxiliary display (in this case, the projector is positioned logically above, to right, below or to the left of the screen and resolutions may be different). Some MacBook should be debrided to enjoy the second mode, or it concerned only the iBook.

When a multimedia presentation is organized in a digital cinema, it is common that one want to project their slides or video from their own computer and that computer is not a PC (running Windows) but a MAC (Apple brand computer running a Linux operating system). However, the interfaces video output that equip the MAC are different from the PC. Of course there are adapters that allow them to connect to a projector or flat panel display (equipped with standard interfaces like PC), but Apple has evolved with each release of a new generation of MAC. In addition, these adapters are often not sold with the machine: it is up to the buyer to invest in these additional connectors. So there is chance that the users of a multimedia presentation arrive at the cinema without Adaptation because they have forgotten-or because-they do not have just purchased.

The most important thing is to choose the adapter to use as the resolution output and hence the level of image quality depends on it.

Connecting the projector is now possible because outputs is available on MAC with the Mini-VGA. It replaces or supplements the VGA standard and can carry a composite signal (minimum quality), S-video and VGA with a dedicated adapter. The mini-DVI is present on the latest generation of Apple computers. It replaces the mini-VGA and is characterized by better performance. Indeed, it is capable of supporting a resolution of 1900 X 1200 pixels at a rate of 60 frames per second.

Depending on the type of adapter available, the projectionist can be connected through a mini-DVI / VGA or mini-DVI / DVI. The picture quality will be better because the signal remains in digital and HD. This output has been used for a short time. His main interest lies in the smallness of the interface to easily accommodate the models of MAC extremely fine. As for the mini-DVI, there are micro-DVI / VGA and Micro-DVI / DVI. Mini DisplayPort connector is present on the MAC last generation. Unpopular with the general public, it has hardly democratized out of the ranks of Apple users. It replaces the DVI or HDMI team that many high-end PC.

Compared to the traditional DVI, Mini DisplayPort is not only capable of carrying a digital signal but transmit HD sound and more. The Mini DisplayPort is also better than the HDMI standard that supports higher resolutions as at 2 K (up to 2560 X 1600 pixels). There are several adapters to connect to the d-cinema projector or scaler like Mini DisplayPort / VGA, CDM / CDM or DVI / HDMI. The last two options are qualitatively better. When the connected equipment, the operator can access the settings of the video output of the MAC in the Finder (the equivalent of desktop PC).

To do this, click the Apple logo at the top left of the screen and select the "System Preferences". In the menu that opens the "Monitor" provides access to the configuration of the output resolution and refresh rate of images

Just read the manual of the MacBook Pro and you will get to know that how you can do that. This is the only thing that I can say you as this is the best source for this.

If you dont have the manual then also you just search for the this on youtube and when you watch the videos of that then you will have better idea about this.