Thread: unable to boot ga-z68x-ud3-b3 gigabytes motherboard

unable to boot ga-z68x-ud3-b3 gigabytes motherboard

hi i am having gigabytes motherboard and using this might be a great motherboard and i am using a windows 7 32bit along with two 4gb ram using in both the slots so after when i come to know that it windows 7 64-bits is great to use to change along with 2 ram in the two slots, so i installed the mother driver and the operating system and reset the PC and it automatically restart that is not loading the previous bios setting and i have done the bios setting it repeat again and again but unable to boot also please suggest us that what kind of this issue on my motherboard?

Re: unable to boot ga-z68x-ud3-b3 gigabytes motherboard

hi when i had face the similar issue on my motherboard,so i remove the power supply wire because i unable to reboot the system it complete goes on idle when i boot the system. and it also taking too much time on rebooting, so why this motherboard is taking so much time for reboot.

unfortunately when i received this kind of issue on my motherboard i unable to do anything i don't think that this kind of issue also i want to face after the update the version of the windows operating system, so when i have turn off the PC after all the upgrade the version of windows 7 after that i goes to turn it on and it take some 2 sec to start and that directly goes for the bios setting that is not loading the last bios update and also when i am update the new one
    then it is resets again and again and this is continuously happen more then 1 hours i have waste after then i just plug off from the motherboard and remove
    for the 20 min but again i try to do this but unable to get a solution. so does the problem about the OS or some other problem

so please give me the complete details about your computer configuration so might be i can help you that why this issue did you have facing?

i like suggest you that some of the user is facing this type of the problem but they but the ram on both the slots so sometime i will be not detected by the
    motherboard and you might be get the issue of the bios on your motherboard when my friend is using 2 ram one is 2gb and other one is 1gb so on my friend
    motherboard when they installed that time both are working but after 10 days that is not working only showing 1 GB ram on the computer because the other slots is not detecting so it better use one slot and one complete 3gb ram for your motherboard and try to reboot it may be help you.

hi i am completely agree with you that i can be possible due to the voltage on the motherboard, so when some one give advised me that you may be want a
    manual input timing and also voltage required on the bios setting, or you have still have the the auto setting because that you might be using all the slots for the memory usage so that can be increased the voltage for loading on the memory controller, if you increase in the voltage 1.5v and by default it take 1.55v, or if they goes more than 1.65v might be you get some problem on your motherboard

The ram which i am using i think that is exactly same both are have same brand, and both are using in the two different slots of the ram ,so which i ma using is 8 GB so i need to 16gb ram to use so that i bought that,and the power supply which i am using is 650watt for it is working great for some days after that i am getting the problem on the bios and also on the power supply so this is due to the power supply the bios problem.

so i want to suggest you and need to clear C MOS by follow the instructions exactly, so first you want to remove i cable from the power supply and need to press the switch in case for a few seconds that will be drain a residual energy in your PSU capacitors. and after that if you done once then remove the motherboard battery for replacing for a hour, so after that need to plug back into the mains supply and boot it again.and now you have enter into the bios after pressing the DEL button load Optimize BIOS Defaults.

i thought that is also required to change on the BIOS settings to make a suit for the enable the floppy drive ,and for making the HDD to primary boot device and after that press F10 to save and exit.

when i thought the problem is due to the ram slots which i am using, so my friend has help me that upgrade the bios on my PC that have a latest bios update CD so they have update so that i completely working and i am not having any issue still now