Thread: unable to use USB on Ga-z68ap-d3 Gigabyte motherboard

unable to use USB on Ga-z68ap-d3 Gigabyte motherboard

i had a problem on my usb that it is not recognized as unknown device, it is getting on my new build system that is WD Passport USB Drive which is also get the similar problem on both the usb2 and usb3 ports. so on my computer i am running with windows 7 64-bits sp1 and gigabytes Mobo it is having the latest bios.so when in my old Gigabyte Mobo that having Windows 7 64bit driver is working fine so i thought that may be i am having the issue in my bios setting so please suggest us does have any other ways?

Re: unable to use USB on Ga-z68ap-d3 Gigabyte motherboard

i am having the same issue on the motherboard about the usb drive so that i complete unaware about this how to recover usb if this can recover with
    reboot it is possible please help us?

hi i had gone on several forums to get the solution but i unable to found any solution for the usb, so that might be a similar issue did i am having on my
    gigabytes motherboard only that usb storage sticks is working and not any of the usb keyboard or mouse or neither printer not any of the think is working, so
    that is similar motherboard and the power supply is 550w,so i am wondering that power supply OS giving low power to the motherboards or it might be have the an other issue or i want to change the power supply.

while some one suggest me that try to boot the system i had done the completely reboot the system and after that i inserted into usb port but that is showing that usb is not recognized and get a pop up message and also i have been tried with a usb3 ports but the which i am getting it is the same

through which i got the solution that i have done many thing to reboot the system and try with changing the usb ports after that i have done many think on my system to tried to use usb drive but i failed to use drive, so my friend check the usb after that they told me that your usb ports is damaged, so that you want to change the usb port.