Thread: Flickering Texture and Shadows while playing games with Leadtek winfast GTX 275

Flickering Texture and Shadows while playing games with Leadtek winfast GTX 275

In my computer I have Leadtek winfast GTX 275 graphic card and I a facing problem while plying game in my computer. Whenever I play any games in my computer at that time I get flickering texture and shadows in the game. This problem has started suddenlt. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Flickering Texture and Shadows while playing games with Leadtek winfast GTX 275

I have read the problem which you are facing in your computer and I would like to tell you that you should first remove the graphic card from your computer and after removing the graphic card from your computer you have to insert the Leadtek winfast GTX 275 graphic card again in your computer and after that check whether same problem occurs again or not.

Re: Flickering Texture and Shadows while playing games with Leadtek winfast GTX 275

You should first remove the Leadtek winfast GTX 275 graphic card from your computer and after removing the Leadtek winfast GTX 275 graphic card you have to insert the graphic card in other computer and after inserting the graphic card you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you get the same problem after connecting the Leadtek winfast GTX 275 graphic card with other computer then it means problem is with the Leadtek winfast GTX 275 graphic card and if you don’t get the same problem after connecting the graphic card with other computer then it means problem is with the computer.

You should try to solve this problem by uninstalling the graphic drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the graphic drivers from your computer you have to delete the temporary files from your computer. After that you have to reboot the computer and then you have to insert the drivers installation disk of the Leadtek winfast GTX 275 graphic card and then install the drivers again and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If you are facing the same problem then you should download the latest drivers from the internet and after downloading the latest drivers you have to install those drivers after uninstalling the old drivers and after installing the latest drivers your problem will get solved.

If you want to download the latest drivers for your Leadtek winfast GTX 275 graphic card then you have to download the drivers from the official site of the graphic card manufacturer and then you have to install the drivers in your computer and after installing the drivers in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved after updationg the drivers.

When I connect my Leadtek winfast GTX 275 graphic card with other computer at that time I don’t get the same problem. I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers of the Leadtek winfast GTX 275 graphic card but that doesn’t helped me to solve this problem. Now after that I have also update the graphic card drivers in y computer but that trick doesn’t helped me to fix this issue. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

You should remove the power supply unit from your computer and after that you have to insert any other power supply unit in your computer and after inserting another power supply unit in your computer you have to start the computer and then you have to see whether you are able to play the games properly or not. If same problem occurs then problems with your Leadtek winfast GTX 275 graphic card and if you don’t the problem after that problem is with your computer.

try this trick and identify the exact problem

According to me problem is with your Leadtek winfast GTX 275 graphic card and I will suggest you to contact retailer from where you have purchased this graphic card and then you have to tell about the problem which you are facing and then they will give you proper solution. I hope after that your problem will get solved.

There was similar problem occur with my computer and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after that I came to know that problem is with the PSU and after that I change the PSU in my computer and then problem get solved. You should also try this solution.