Thread: Is it possible to run multiple VM’s with one sli card?

Is it possible to run multiple VM’s with one sli card?

The title says it all, so what I wanted to know is that will I be able to have 3D acceleration with one sli card in my VM? Any responses that you all have for the said question then you can please answer it for me that would be better, that’s what I want to say here. so guys I have explained you the situation please do get me out with the same, that will be better for me, so that’s what I can say here.

What is your reply please tell me accordingly.

Re: Is it possible to run multiple VM’s with one sli card?

Well it does but my suggestion for you is to not to run more than 2 VM’s with the 2 GPU’s, so do take my advise if you want to run the VM’s properly, that’s what I can say here. however if you want more such help on the same you can take help from some outside resources, that will be better for you to look into, so that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by HafizaAhmed View Post
    Well it does but my suggestion for you is to not to run more than 2 VM’s with the 2 GPU’s, so do take my advise if you want to run the VM’s properly, that’s what I can say here. however if you want more such help on the same you can take help from some outside resources, that will be better for you to look into, so that’s it from my side for you.
    Ok if that is possible then tell me how can we achieve it with the help of the 2 gpu’s? What do I have to do in order to achieve it. Like any hardware solutions or Mediated GPU pass through that you have for the same then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all for the same, that’s what I want to say here. so guys if you all have some replies for the same then do reply accordingly on the same.

Yes there should be a GPU sharing between VMs. Well you can take some help of the APi remoting as well before going ahead with the same. ensure that there is a effective bridging between the GPu’s as well as the VM’s that would be the best effective solution that you can try. So hope you will look in to the said issue, that’s it from my side.