Thread: Will Ultra LSP-650w PSU handle my SLI setup with Dual GeForce GTX 460?

Will Ultra LSP-650w PSU handle my SLI setup with Dual GeForce GTX 460?

I'm looking to buy a Ultra LSP-650w PSU for providing the power supply to the Dual GeForce GTX 460 graphics card. I think this combinations works with the sli setup. Is there anyone experience about it. I need power supply that makes best connections with this dual video card. this is really helpful information for me to make the connection with an proper connectivity. If anyone experience please share your experience here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Will Ultra LSP-650w PSU handle my SLI setup with Dual GeForce GTX 460?

I'm having a similar problem with a brand new GeForce 460gtx. inially i used Corsair CX 600 PSU for connectivity purpose but due to some problem i decide to buy another PSU for the same system. Then i looks its information third party site. i check its compatibility with the GeForce GTX 460 GPU. i found positive result on that. finally i make connection with this gpu. you can also do this task without any doubt. this is well for you.

42AMPS with the 600W power supply is being must for this Dual GeForce GTX 460 with SLI board. Hence i would be say that this power connections is being can be easily received with the help of Ultra LSP-650w PSU. i don't think that there is any problem presents on it. you can simply do the connectivity on it. this is compatible with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy_i3 View Post
    42AMPS with the 600W power supply is being must for this Dual GeForce GTX 460 with SLI board. Hence i would be say that this power connections is being can be easily received with the help of Ultra LSP-650w PSU. i don't think that there is any problem presents on it. you can simply do the connectivity on it. this is compatible with each other.
    Yes, i also think that both the device has been compaitble with each other. here use manual of the gpu for getting power connectiivty port information. then make the connection with such power connection port. this is well for you to fix such connectivity problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageshri27 View Post
    Yes, i also think that both the device has been compatible with each other. here use manual of the gpu for getting power connectivity port information. then make the connection with such power connection port. this is well for you to fix such connectivity problem.
    The GTX minimum power supply requirements are 24 AMPS and maximum it requires 42AMPS. Hence such kind of connectivity can only possible with only take help of the Ultra LSP-650w PSU. Use it for power connection point of view. its port connections is being also compatible with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Haben View Post
    The GTX minimum power supply requirements are 24 AMPS and maximum it requires 42AMPS. Hence such kind of connectivity can only possible with only take help of the Ultra LSP-650w PSU. Use it for power connection point of view. its port connections is being also compatible with each other.
    These PSU's are quite cheap for the power they supply. Such Ultra LSP-650w PSU use the single +12v rails which are pretty sizable. It is quite good considering silverstone make excellent power supplies. I used it for last six month and i haven't faced any power connections problem. You can also try this connectivity and check its result on your system. This is well for you to detect the power connections with this dual GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by Oms-waroop View Post
    These PSU's are quite cheap for the power they supply. Such Ultra LSP-650w PSU use the single +12v rails which are pretty sizable. It is quite good considering silverstone make excellent power supplies. I used it for last six month and i haven't faced any power connections problem. You can also try this connectivity and check its result on your system. This is well for you to detect the power connections with this dual GPU.
    Thanx for the reply. this informaiton is being really helpful for me. Now i can use Ultra LSP-650w PSU for the power connnections purpose. I hope that the manual as well as official site descirbe its connectivity part. this is really helpful for me.