Thread: Bugs with NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 driver while playing battlefield 3

Bugs with NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 driver while playing battlefield 3

Hi, i am having NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 GPU installed in the machine and along with that for the hardware i have installed 285.XX drivers in the machine but still i am not able to play the BF3 beta. I am not able to figure out what could be the problem with the game over here but still nothing seems to be working over here.

When I was searching about the solution on internet, i came to know that this is actually happening because of the drivers that i have installed in the machine. but still i am wondering as whether this is really because of the drivers that i have installed, or something different?

Any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: Bugs with NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 driver while playing battlefield 3

Yeah you must be correct, like sure there could be some problem with the drivers only as i have installed 285.62 drivers and experience horrible micro-stuttering in BF3, which were making it unplayable. Have you ever tried the older version driver?

Yeah you must be correct, like sure there could be some problem with the drivers only as i have installed 285.62 drivers and experience horrible micro-stuttering in BF3, which were making it unplayable. Have you ever tried the older version driver?
    Though i am agree with the above user but still are you sure that you are having perfect rather essential configuration installed in your computer? Because you must be aware about the minimum system requirement that you must have to have prior to play the game. Thus first i would like to recommend you that if you are not aware about the system requirement then you should look out for that and the try with the driver.

I am not sure about the same but still you should try reinstalling the 280.26 with the custom - clean installation and see whether you are getting the same results or there is any variation?

I am completely agree with you as there could be some problem with the drivers but although I won't say it's perfect but a number of crashes do caused by the BF3 game itself, but it does not crash for me as often as you have mentioned in the question.

Thus even though you have tried reinstall the drivers but along with that you should also try to reinstall the direct X as well in your machine and if possible try with reinstalling the game as well.

I am not sure about the model number that you have mentioned but still see i have tried this thing and hoping that this will help you as well.

• First you need to visit here, and once the page comes fill the info about the graphic card

• as an alternative of pressing "Search" look down a little and click on "Beta and Older Drivers " option

• at the new screen that opened ensure all the data about the card stays the identical and at the bottom right corner "Recommended/Beta: >> ALL"

• it will at the present provide you the full driver list. the driver you require is "GeForce 280.26 Driver" download it and start installing no need to delete the driver you have already installed.

• At the installation select "Custom (Advanced)" >> Next >> ensure, you tag the box -"perform a clean installation"

Hey thanks for the suggestion dude, as this is really going good..but still the thing that i am not getting is like when we install the latest drivers why we are having that problem? In fact as far as i know this is the most common recommended solution to install the most recent drivers in the machine.