Thread: Outline rendering is not working properly with OpenGL driver

Outline rendering is not working properly with OpenGL driver

Well I am suffering from an interesting issue which I wanted to discuss over here. I am getting an issue associated with the outline rendering into the OpenGL. I mean the rendering of the black lines around the object of the CellShading. Well I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening?

Re: Outline rendering is not working properly with OpenGL driver

Looking at the situation I am asking following questions which will be helpful to get the requirement of yours.
    Which operating system do you installed on the computer? what is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? Let me know if you are having further information to get the idea of the root cause of the issue which you have mentioned over here.

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following thing which you can try to resolve the issue.
    You have to set up OpenGL in order to render backfaces and as a lines.
    Well I wanted to tell you that you should go for glCullFace(GL_FRONT) and glPolygonMode(GL_FRONT_AND_BACK, GL_LINE).

Let me know whether the above mentioned solution is working or not. If there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting following thing which you can try to fix the matter.
    • You should switch to simple shader which is supposed to draws black or disable lighting and using the use glColor (black) into the fixed function.
    • After that you should render the object againg.
    • Now you have to reset ( glCullFace(GL_BACK) and glPolygonMode(GL_FRONT_AND_BACK, GL_FILL)) and see what results do you getting.

I am suggesting that you should reinstall the drivers on the computer. if it is not working than I recommend that you should get the latest version of the drivers and install it. After installing the same you should reboot the computer.

Well I think you will need to contact the technical support team and get the further assistance on this particular matter.