Thread: GPU overclocking can be possible using BIOS modding

GPU overclocking can be possible using BIOS modding

I use ATI overclocking task on my laptop and i want to improve the performance of the GPU. Overclocking can be possible with the help of BIOS modding. I read somewhere that will be work to do this overclocking task. Can anyone help to do this bios modding on my GPU? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: GPU overclocking can be possible using BIOS modding

Rivatuner is one of the application that works to perform this Overclocking task on it. BIOS modification is an alternative to using memory resident tweaking utilities such as RivaTuner. RivaTuner is most powerful tweaking utility for NVIDIA and ATI display adapters running under Windows. Hence i would be think that you can run this RivaTuner software task on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeryjon View Post
    Rivatuner is one of the application that works to perform this Overclocking task on it. BIOS modification is an alternative to using memory resident tweaking utilities such as RivaTuner. RivaTuner is most powerful tweaking utility for NVIDIA and ATI display adapters running under Windows. Hence i would be think that you can run this RivaTuner software task on it.
    Note that overclocking and fan speed modifications can be easily perform with the help of this RivaTuner software. I use this software on my system and it helps to improve my video card performance. Hence i also suggest to you for use this software and check what things arrives on it.

Quote Originally Posted by singham2011 View Post
    Note that overclocking and fan speed modifications can be easily perform with the help of this RivaTuner software. I use this software on my system and it helps to improve my video card performance. Hence i also suggest to you for use this software and check what things arrives on it.
    Very nice work, I hope you get such software on the official site of the msi. Yesm msi will be provide such valuable software that works specially to do this task on this task. 3DMark is a computer benchmarking tool created and developed by Futuremark Corporation and it will be also provide such kind of overclokcing task on your system. Hence try to use it and check its result. I'm sure that thsi will be work to improve your system graphics performance.

Before doing this modding bios task, i'll be suggest to enable the C7 on CPU control panel. This will be work to fix your problem with the help of this task on this process. Try this and then perform such modding bios task on it. Then you can use Rivatuner or 3DMark software for doing this overclocking task. This is well for you to fix your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerius View Post
    Before doing this modding bios task, i'll be suggest to enable the C7 on CPU control panel. This will be work to fix your problem with the help of this task on this process. Try this and then perform such modding bios task on it. Then you can use Rivatuner or 3DMark software for doing this overclocking task. This is well for you to fix your problem.
    if you don't want to use a floppy and your computer doesn't support booting from USB, use online help and also perform this overclocking task on your system. This is well for you to do this overclocking task on it. Online help also work to fix your problem. try to do this task and check the details about it on the official site. This is well for you to fix this complex issue.