Thread: MSI N220GT dying on MSI K9N DIAMOND

MSI N220GT dying on MSI K9N DIAMOND

I use this MSI N220GT video card on my MSI K9N DIAMOND mainboard. But it gives problem on my system. whenever i use this combinations, no video comes on screen. Monitor and its connection works excellent with system. I think either problem is in video card or the mainboard. How should i findout that which device is being not working? Can anyone describe best way to fix this issue? If the problem is in mainboard, i would be like to use MSI 990FXA-GD80 instead of that. I already buy it and hope that it works well on my system. Thanks in advance.

Re: MSI N220GT dying on MSI K9N DIAMOND

In such situations you can check the video card is being properly inserted on the PCI slot of mainboard. If not you need to reinsert it on that position. This is necessary to fix your problem. Sometimes, such reinsertion of the video card on its slot, may be works to set all setting to its default stage. Also remember that clean any dust particles on this mainboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvert View Post
    In such situations you can check the video card is being properly inserted on the PCI slot of mainboard. If not you need to reinsert it on that position. This is necessary to fix your problem. Sometimes, such reinsertion of the video card on its slot, may be works to set all setting to its default stage. Also remember that clean any dust particles on this mainboard.
    If you can already buy another mainboard, then why should wait for any kind of solutions. I would be say to replace this mainboard with your newly purchased MSI 990FXA-GD80. Try to set your system with this mainboard and check that it works on your system or not. Its time to do upgrade task on computer system.

yes, up gradation is being necessary in this case. sometimes time demands to upgrade the computer system. In this processor, motherboard plays an important role. You need to replace this mainboard with new one. Get its setup by reading mainboard user guide manual. This is well for avoiding any setup problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageshri27 View Post
    yes, up gradation is being necessary in this case. sometimes time demands to upgrade the computer system. In this processor, motherboard plays an important role. You need to replace this mainboard with new one. Get its setup by reading mainboard user guide manual. This is well for avoiding any setup problem.
    If you want to fix problem on your existing system, i would be suggest to you for check power connections. As you need a lot of equipment to test a powersupply to be good or not. Hence test the power connections of the Mainboard, video card, monitor etc. This power connection checking process must be helpful to solve your problem.

If you found something like that either MSI N220GT or the mainboard dying, try to replace it with the new components. before doing this process, just try to check should it solve using video graphics update policy. Sometimes, this will be work to fix your graphics problem. try to fix your complex process on this system. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanand View Post
    If you found something like that either MSI N220GT or the mainboard dying, try to replace it with the new components. before doing this process, just try to check should it solve using video graphics update policy. Sometimes, this will be work to fix your graphics problem. try to fix your complex process on this system. This is well for you.
    If you try to build new computer system using this MSI 990FXA-GD80 mainboard, you need manual of this mainboard. It help you a lot for proper connection purpose. Also use the existing components and cables. It will be handy to recycle some cable sleeve and wiring for developing new computer system. In this situations, you can also use the existing video card, if it works well.

Yeah that is what I thought with my system. The same kind of situations appear on my system. I use MSI board and it dies to make connection with monitor. latest graphics card is being also presents on my system but it doesn't helpful. Then i just replace the mainboard of the system. It works and now i use this system for surfing internet and playing video games.