Thread: where is the best place to purchase an AUO B156HW01 V.4 screen?

where is the best place to purchase an AUO B156HW01 V.4 screen?

hi i want to replace the screen do anyone knows that where is the best place that for the buyer to but a new product from the on line to get the better screen that having AUO B156HW01 V.4 screen. so anyone knows please suggest us?

Re: where is the best place to purchase an AUO B156HW01 V.4 screen?

hi i thinks that you might be required the details about the site which is can be give you a better product and also a service so think when i bought this product so i go to the Nb Kit site that will be help to buy a pro duct at constant price.

when i decided to bought a new screen from the online so i just wait as per they recommend but after that also i unable to receive the screen so i thought that it was coming from the china so i ordered it need to recommend for those who have a glossy screen that i was not even sure that about the product i am complete confuse what to buy that after get the email before then i will be placed the order.

i just gone for the different site so like to go for the screen of LG so i am not have been seen that positive review on LG. so i not sure about the product what the model that which i am looking. so i unable to found any of the product.

when should i am going for the same screen so i disappointed and unable to find any of the screen, but when i am going through to found the similar type of the screen or similar model from the LG so if you are buying another product so it will be better then this which if you thought to buy so i unable to buy this product. so it will be better if i got the screen from another.

when i heard about this screen feature after that i saw the information to the Google and try to get the details weather this is truth or not so i really found that this is better product to buy while this type of same feature dell screen does my friend having but i want to buy better then that so this is good for me to buy this Screen AUO B156HW01 V.4.