Thread: NvXDSync.exe running all the times

NvXDSync.exe running all the times

I have recently updated my graphics for the BF3 and it is done successfully. After this I found that the NvXDSynch.exe is always running in the task manager processes. I searched for this on google and found that this is not just me, there are many of the other users who are having the same problem with the NvXDSync.exe and none of them managed to solve the problem. This is also consuming the available memory. Can you tell me that what should be the problem for this issue and hot it can be solved. Please help me with this.

Re: NvXDSync.exe running all the times

I would like to tell you that the NvXDSync.exe is there in the sub folder of "C:\Program Files". If you are using Windows 7 then the size of this file will be about 1,200,744 bytes. This program is normally not visible and this is the Verisign signed file. NvXDSync.exe confirmed by a trustworthy company. This is not the Windows core file. This is capable to monitor applications running on your computer. This increases the technical security rating and this is 22% dangerous. If you want then you must takeout the entire program NVIDIA Drivers with the help of the Windows Control Panel.

System processes and processes at non-system processes can be distinguished. System processes are required for error-free version of Windows. Non-system processes are utilized when whenever you install the new software. Installing and uninstalling any of the software modifies the settings in your system and that will results in fragmentation of the registry.

RECOMMENDATION:
    • Uninstall applications always through the Control Panel under "Programs".
    • Each time you install or uninstall any software and change system settings then check the registry for errors.

NvXDSync.exe nvxdsync.exe is part of NVIDIA Corporation. This task is responsible for a hardware component in your system. It provides additional support for this hardware configuration options.

Just check that what are the applications which are set on the startup of the system. If you find that there is some application which is running unnecessarily then you can remove that process and you might get that process again.

Just open the task manager and from there click on that process. Now click on end process. See if that is getting ended or not. If that ends then see if it changes the system behavior in any manner. So do this and reply back.

Quote Originally Posted by AnbuP View Post
    Just open the task manager and from there click on that process. Now click on end process. See if that is getting ended or not. If that ends then see if it changes the system behavior in any manner. So do this and reply back.
    I have end that process and that is not creating any problem with the system but when I restart my computer then it comes again in the process list and I have to click that everytime I start the computer. Is there some permanent fix for this issue?