Thread: Defective Pixel in my Asus IPS LED panel?

Defective Pixel in my Asus IPS LED panel?

Hey Friends! I recently got a brand new 23 inch Asus IPS LED panel. It cost me around 19000 INR few days ago from a vendor. This is the very first time I am using a LCD monitor as first I was a CRT user so I know very less about the same. What I have noticed is that dark blackground when the monitor is on. Also the bottom right corner of the screen near the power Button is very bright (White light) excluding the rest part of the screen.

Re: Defective Pixel in my Asus IPS LED panel?

After carefully reading your question I imagine that the part which is little bright than the rest of screen part is because of heat ir you can say magnetism. Just check the area where you have placed your monitor whether you have placed any magnetic material or not. For example speaker, magnet etc. If yes than remove it from there.

Well I likewise welcomed the LG technician a few times for this same situation on my screen & he stated subsequent to it is an inexpensive TN board this sort of backdrop illumination draining is normal. My mate has a 19" LCD screen & the bottom of his screen endures so huge draining you wouldn't think it. The lowest part of his screen is like following to totally white. Unless you possess an IPS board which is truly costly this sort of situation can be regular on plan screens. When some days you will move toward getting used to it don't stress.

It appears like there is bleeding of backlight, there's nothing you would be able to do about it, possibly solicit warranty, LCDs experience this kind of situation, mine drains similar to a yours.