Thread: best monitor less than 6000 RS

best monitor less than 6000 RS

Guys i want to sell my old computer and finding a way in buying a new one. can you suggest me in this matter choosing me for a best monitor ranging within 6000 Rs. Screen size doesn't matter for me but the thing i concern is its reliability.

Re: best monitor less than 6000 RS

I recently made a purchase of dell 20 inches widescreen IN2030M.i cant show you the type of motherboard i had so that i was able to show the clarity of screen which it persisted. but its HD it was not supporting to that of 1080p but its experience is fine to watch videos along with movies or games and browse with 20'' in hand. I sold my CRT because of its bulky issue and the space it occupied and this masterpiece look likes an awesome model. If you are fixed with your budget then i can provide an option for you to have a 18.5'' for dell and the costs between around 5000 to 6000

according to my knowledge i would prefer the best option recently available is DELL IN2030M. it will cost around 6000 in local or even less than that. the next option with you could be Samsung B2030, as it has awesome looks but lacks in a HD monitor capability. even though i can make out for its clarity as being awesome and there is hardly any difference between my DELL IN2020M and the Samsung B2030, even though DELL denotes of being IN2020M with a High definition LED monitor.

if you are considering a new monitor with a minimum budget tilll 6000 Go for one with LED backlit choice. I am making use of an Acer 18.5" LED and purchasing it will make me around 5.5k which was some months previously. as per me, prices may have slashed a bit these days.I also owe an 18.5" Dell lcd which is for my office work, but the LED one which i have at my home is more vivid as compared to that of my office one with respect to clarity and color depth. if you are considering a new monitor with a minimum budget tilll 6000 Go for one with LED backlit choice. I am making use of an Acer 18.5" LED and purchasing it will make me around 5.5k which was some months previously. as per me, prices may have slashed a bit these days.I also owe an 18.5" Dell lcd which is for my office work, but the LED one which i have at my home is more vivid as compared to that of my office one with respect to clarity and color depth.

if you are considering in terms of power consumption , i would like to clarify that the power consumptions of LED are very less compared to that of CRT. the power consumptions ratio varies with the following respect. A 19" CRT monitor has a power consumption with the range of 60-70W, for an 18.5" LCD the power which it uses is 20-25W and 18.5" LED consumes 15-20W of power. so in terms of power consumption it would be a better option if you go for a LED. i can understand that it may cost some few more, but in total, it will be the same.

if you are comparing with the warranty of the product, it will be a better option for you to go with a DELL product as it warranty covers for 3 years and it good enough for me as i have experienced the product and it serves well and good for me. i can advise you to buy this one which in terms of all respect serves well and good. its clarity and High definition, with a power consumption ratio with minimum provides greater scalability. according to your cost mentioned, its fitting in your budget. if you try to increase your budget little more, you can prefer buying TV tuner along with it, as it will provide a dual mode purpose.

i think you should make sure for the latest technology tht you need in the TV, that you should consider because if you wish for technologies such as 3D, internet the cost of Monitor will act as per the requirements. according to your requirements make a decision on the brand. I suggest you to have an check for good electronic store in your locality and ask them for mew models of all top brands, make sure for the audio and videos clarity, its features and can later decide with various options in your hand.

if apart from your price, you can consider the effective working, then you can go for more advanced brands. the features with high definition persists with a high price tag, and also i can find some monitors with an in built speaker support. there is also in built TV tuner which enables you with the activation of dual platforms. so it depends personally for a decision, to increase a budget by some more to have the facilities.