Thread: Upgradation of My Monitor

Upgradation of My Monitor

I'm making use of a Sony SDM-X73 it's a TFT LCD Panel. it is although very older. which was costing around 21,000 at that time. It's actually a 17inch masterpiece. I want to know if it is suitable for me for an Up gradation. If I am willing to sell it at what price i should so that it is good enough.

Re: Upgradation of My Monitor

In this case it would be fair enough if it is possible for you to sell it now. in addition I don't think you will make much money on reselling that.But you can still try selling it if you want.

If any problems subsists with your old monitor it would be better for you to purchase a new one. otherwise as per me, there no need. You sound like you like the monitor a lot. i think you should utilize your money on the peripherals. i must insist on buying a good sound card or speakers otherwise headphones .

is depends upon your personal opinion to buy it or not. if it is more older and you find some new look to add on, and finding some issues with your screen then you can surely go for a new monitor.

there arise issues at times when the screen is not suitable for new launches of websites. the higher resolution sometimes fails to mount on your screen. it will prove a better option in these times as by providing with a greater resolution, also it depends upon the graphics which it will support. i think if you are going to buy a better contrast ratio monitor, it wil be well and good. or it can help you as a secondary monitor.

there are many products of monitors available in the market, those serving with TV tuners which has an inbuilt TV tuner. it will facilitate the working of your home Tv along with your COmputer. or if can continue to use old monitor and can make a use of tV tuner on it, it wil prove a smart way to carry on. but keep in mind that all the good monitors are pretty expensive IMHO. if you are going for a TN panels it wil not prove a good cause. i would recommend instaed going for a good IPS panel.

if it is an high definition surely you should go for an another one. but i consider as it depends upon your primary use.
    The best HD option which is available in the market at present is DELL ST2220L/M at 8k. Its a width stands as 22inch HD LED Monitor. if your Primary Usage stands for a Heavy Browsing, Application Benchmarking,then it will prove abetter option and if concerning about Blogging & Gaming as a secondary usage, it will be good enough.

if there is a lot of working with documents and websites, square type of monitor will provide a better option than wide monitor . You get lots of wasted space in wide screen. if you try for an up gradation to HD Monitor if your budget permits, then you can surely have a break for your old monitor.