Thread: Screen Tearing when playing games with Mobility Radeon HD 5650

Screen Tearing when playing games with Mobility Radeon HD 5650

While I play a few games, still on LOW settings the screen seems to be tears. I don't recognize what the problem is. The game was Starcraft 2. I went into CCC and situate stay for vertical refresh to for all time on and force V-Sync within games.

Re: Screen Tearing when playing games with Mobility Radeon HD 5650

Currently you cannot ask for more of that price range and the card is good when you consider we're talking about a laptop, for example, I have a sony vaio with i5 430m and 5650 and most of the games runs quietly even at maximum details except for a few more details go where heavy cuts as GTA IV, Crysis, Mafia 2.... Others such as Assassin's Creed I and II, nfs shift, pes 2011, street etc. fight run without problems even at maximum details.

The Radeon HD 5650 performs similar to the Mobility Radeon HD 4670 or NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250M (with DDR3 memory). This means that the performance is good enough for almost any DirectX 10 games on high details (Crysis and GTA4 only get probably not, see list below). Current and upcoming DirectX 11 features (Tessellation, etc.) may not run smoothly on this card. The HD 5650 is a good choice not to be reasonably priced gaming laptops with 15 nch a resolution of about 1366x768.

Tearing is actually encouraging PC to default (although there is sometimes the Vsync option), and since I am originally aims PC market is not really bothering me. Sounds like a refresh rate problem to me either that or a screen tearing problem either way i cannot really help since I’ve never owned on ati card. See if you can find at the refresh rate setting and try turning it up or down and see if that fixes it. Or maybe your ati drivers don’t like the game that happens sometimes.

You require enabling vsync in game, and if you might have to modify the default settings on the vcard itself.

The typical V-Sync Tearing the PC, I'm already accustomed to years. Since I do not buy a new computer every year, after some time I have to necessarily make the check in the V-Sync off to the game to run well still liquid. Brings to each game quite a bit of performance.

ATI force an adjustment to the game regardless of the place and is now better. this flickering light / shadow play of the game are seemingly is normal and there are fewer, if less sunlight is in play. Seems to set off the distance and quality of the sun appears to be related by leaves

What I find unfortunate that the problem is yet more dead silent. Well, many of these errors is not quite as strong in the eye, on old CRT monitors, he also seems to be occurring, since a lower resolution image is used. Tearing annoy me, anyway this error, because at this point I'm really picky and quite frankly I'm not using the Playstation 3 is still really happy with the Xbox 360, but I hope this can be avoided in the future or for future consoles, such errors. Too bad I also find that many reviews, do not refer to these errors, very few white editors Tearing down on such problems.