Thread: Getting Low Resolution Textures in all PC Games even with High Settings

Getting Low Resolution Textures in all PC Games even with High Settings

When I get the some knowledge about the resolution textures having a problem in the PC games while I just set the max setting in the resolution but I didn’t found anything in the game so does any one help me what is happening on my pc?

Re: Getting Low Resolution Textures in all PC Games even with High Settings

Not anything work when I'm open to be actually annoyed by this condition, this ATI Power color 5750 card is fresh not even that left more than 2 months and earlier than when I try to improve from 9.12 drivers it was all right through no texture difficulties. So essentially earlier than I updated my ATI drivers the whole thing was functioning fine.

when I want to make the exchange of the cards so I will replace my power 5750 to with an asus 5850 that will be help in solve the texture issue so just before I am trying to install 10.1 ATI drivers so all the games will be working in good quality of the display without getting any of the complain about the resolution.

If this is true that you want to working on good screen resolution, but the root of 10.1, I understand a lot of textures that are lower resolution expose the similar time as all settings are big and at the time a few type of this require to attach? I know it's not a hardware trouble, but I can able to see that can be fixed it and I planned to try all the latest drivers from ATI.

I notice with the purpose of all these game has been listed are console ports which tend to along with perform make use of little and quality textures. Dragon Age is one good quality example where the characters seem to be fine but the territory looks horrible. It's presently the means of these game look like. A number of screenshots would be nice so we might be comparing them.

I have had this accurate difficulty for the earlier period days. After searching tirelessly for solution online, I might find none that worked for me. I deleted my drivers, cleared registries, installed new ones and even got desperate and tried to update directx..