Thread: TV turns black while using applications in full screen

TV turns black while using applications in full screen

In my computer I have powercolor radeon hd 6870 graphic card and I have connected my LCD TV via HDMI with my computer. Now all the things works fine but when I try to use any applications in full screen at that time TV turns black. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem and have solution then please help me.

Thank you in advance.

Re: TV turns black while using applications in full screen

First thing I will suggest you is to change the resolution. I think this problem occurs because of the resolution. Go to the display setting in your computer and after that you have to change the resolution from the display setting and after changing the resolution you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. as far as I know after changing the resolution your problem will get solved.

If you are facing the problem with any specific application in your computer then I think there is nothing with TV or computer setting but the problem is with the that application only. may be that application does not support the resolution. You have to also make sure that you are using the latest graphic drivers in your computer.

I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Re: TV turns black while using applications in full screen

Thank you for helping me and providing me solution. In my computer I have latest drivers installed and after that I have change the resolution of the computer and after that when I use the application in full screen at that time it worked fine. Now all the things are working properly. I really appreciate your help.