Thread: Game crashes during play with HIS radeon hd 6870 1gb his iceq x turbo

Game crashes during play with HIS radeon hd 6870 1gb his iceq x turbo

In my computer I have HIS radeon hd 6870 1gb his iceq x turbo graphic card and I have windows 7 operating system in my computer. Now whenever I try to play game in my computer at that time it crashes. I done know but this problem has started suddenly.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Game crashes during play with HIS radeon hd 6870 1gb his iceq x turbo

Are you facing this problem while playing any particular game in your computer or you are facing this problem while playing every game in your computer. if problem occurs while playing every game in your computer then I think problem is with the HIS radeon hd 6870 1gb his iceq x turbo graphic card and if you are facing this problem while playing any particular game then there might be problem with the game only. you should also try to solve this problem by uninstalling the HIS radeon hd 6870 1gb his iceq x turbo graphic card drivers from your computer and after that you have to install the drivers in your computer again and after installing the drivers in your computer your problem might get solved.

Try the above given solution and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have solved the similar issue by updating the drivers and I think you should also download the latest drivers for your HIS radeon hd 6870 1gb his iceq x turbo and after that you have to install the drivers in your computer and afetr installing the drivers in your computer your problem will get solved. I hope you will not face the same problem after updating the drivers.

Well I have downloaded the latest drivers for my HIS radeon hd 6870 1gb his iceq x turbo graphic card and after that I have uninstalled the graphic card drivers which was previously installed and then I have installed the new drivers and after that when I tried to play the games at that time it worked fine. Thank you for helping me.