Thread: How to run dual monitors on Dell Dimension 2400

How to run dual monitors on Dell Dimension 2400

I use this Dimension 2400 desktop pc and as per title mentioned I want to run this desktop pc with the dual monitor. Can anybody help me to do this connection? I try this dual monitor connection but it goes failure. I am having quite a time finding a video card for it. if anyone experience about it, share our experience here. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: How to run dual monitors on Dell Dimension 2400

NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500 is the graphics card that work to make this dual monitor connection onto tour desktop pc. Hence I would be say that insert this video card onto your desktop pc and check its result onto this desktop. You can take help of the manual for making the proper insertion task on it.

InnoVISION Multimedia Limited is a pioneering developer and manufacturer of multimedia PC hardware product and this company has been launch this NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500 graphics card. It is pretty much an extension of our last round up, so for an explanation of the benchmarks used. The NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500 Chip is a GPU that will unleash stunning 3D worlds for the mainstream. Hence it is compatible with the dual monitor system.

The initial version of the GeForce FX (the 5800) was one of the first cards to come equipped with a large dual-slot cooling solution. Later on the same thing happen with this video card. hence I would be suggest to you that use this video card and check its performance onto your Dell Dimension 2400 desktop pc. After making this insertion video card on motherboard, you need to install advanced driver of this video card onto your dell system it will be fix your problem.

EVGA nVidia e-GeForce 8400 GS 512 MB DDR2 is also one of the alternative option to do this simple task. In that you need to first insert this card onto your motherboard and then install its appropriate driver onto it. this driver makes an proper connection with your desktop pc. Hence try this thing and check what result arrives onto it.

GeForce 8400 GS graphics cards are ideal for cost-conscious users who don't want to sacrifice features. It is a 512 MB, mainstream 3D card, Compared with other mainstream 3D display cards on the market. Free download and instructions for installing the NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS Video Card Driver for Windows based system help to install latest driver onto it. it is available up to 512MB, bringing unsurpassed PC movie quality, impressive graphics realism and substantial game. Hence I would be say that use this card onto your dell system and check its performance with the dual monitor system. Try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

The dell dimension 2400 was my first dell computer back in the day . I also want such thing onto my system and hence I contact the hardware engineer regarding this issue. After doing this task, I found that the connection has been work on to it. This is really work full to fix such complicated issues.

I run two monitors; main is 24 inch LCD monitor connected by VGA cable and the second. I am using a NVidia GeForce GT 430 video card for this connection. This is really helpful for me. You can also try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. you can do this with a HDMI connected device. I also try this connection on my system. The only output that is connected to my GT 430 is the HDMI port to my TV. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

Using two monitors can increase considerably their productivity, since it allows you to keep the application window. Using this dual monitor you can do the multiple tasks onto this dell desktop pc system. Hence try this connection using the correct video card. It is helpful to you. If you ask me then I recommend NVidia GeForce GT 430 video card. I experience it and really it works great.

You can actually run both onboard graphics and a cheap pci graphic card together ... i used to run an ATI 7000 for second monitor. In this connection compatibility has been also makes important matters. Hence I would be say that use this simple connectivity with the help of manual of the video card as well as you can also use the official site expert person help. This makes positive impact onto you.

Thanks for your valuable reply. I try this above mentioned things onto my system. And finally I decided to use NVidia GeForce GT 430 video card for this dual monitor connection purpose. I found its all the details about this connectivity onto the official site of the Nvidia site. Hence I would be recommending those users who want to do this connection can take help of this official site. It provides better step by step solution over such issue. Also manual will be helpful for doing this complicated task.