Thread: Which graphic card brand has most issues?

Which graphic card brand has most issues?

I want to ask that, what is the brand of the video card that is having most of the issues like , driver malfunctions, crashing and all. Is it ATI or Nvidia? I want to know this so that I ca n get the product which worth its piece. Below is the specification for my computer:
    Operating System
    MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    CPU
    AMD Athlon II X3 440 30 °C
    Rana 45nm Technology
    RAM
    4.00 GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)
    Motherboard
    Emaxx Technologies, Inc EMX-MCP61D3-iCafe (CPU 1) 33 °C
    Graphics
    1619w (1366x768@60Hz)
    ATI Radeon HD 5400 Series (Sapphire/PCPartner) 50 °C
    Hard Drives
    156GB Western Digital WDC WD1600AABB-56PUA0 ATA Device (PATA) 43 °C
    Optical Drives
    ASUS DRW-2014L1 ATA Device
    Audio
    AMD High Definition Audio Device

Re: Which graphic card brand has most issues?

I don’t know about ATI but from last many months I am using the Nvidia and that does not shows me any problem with that. I am a big fan of nvidia and so I always I recommend others to for the Nvidia as that is the best one.

Choose card is a cooperation flanked by speed, image excellence and price. It must not be confused through the power and a new to be realistic. It is used as card skilled for moving by ease 1600x1050 pixels resolution panoramic whether our 17-inch monitor does not exceed a resolution of 1280x1024. This is neither useful image refresh rates of 80 fps (frames per second) when we can fool the eye with 24 (as the film tells us). The convention usually recommendation is 35 fps as the ideal to play.

The graphics card is now the most expensive component of a PC and is also the most rapidly becomes obsolete. A DVD player, a hard disk or RAM, as well as comparatively cheaper on our team can stay for years. However, a graphics card is unlikely to last us more than two, at least if we want to enjoy the latest games in their entire splendor. Any card can handle office applications with ease, are the only games that require enhanced graphics and keep them updated this component.

ATI is very good brand and it has nothing to "jealousy" to nVIDIA. The truth is that due to competition there are times that it is a mark on the other. For example, the line of nVIDIA GeForce 8000 was far better than the ATI Radeon HD3000. Which series was reversed in the 9000 series vs HD4000 and even some models nVIDIA GTX 200 series. In this case, ATI is superior especially when you consider cost. The same is true of ATI vs nVidia. Each has its times and there are lines that are better than others. For example, the AMD Phenom line was a fiasco, but the Phenom II line is excellent. The same has happened at Intel.

This is probably the most widespread myth and wrong in computer science. The amount of memory a video card is not important. The important thing is the GPU, which does all the work. There are many factors to consider when choosing a GPU, shaders amount, frequency, etc. To simplify this, manufacturers have developed a numbering system quite similar in both nVIDIA and ATI. Usually motherboard models are 4 digits, the first on the left indicates the generation of the plate, the second the range or the power and the third (in the case of ATI) a sub-range. This is how a GeForce 8400GT, 7800GT is less than one. If 8400 is a new generation then it is a power range or lower than 7800. Another thing to consider is the speed of memory. The same model of a plate with faster memory will work better than others with slower memory although the latter has more of the same. The most representative case of this is the 8600GT. DDR3 256MB version yielded almost twice the model with 512MB DDR2.

First we must take into account that 32-bit operating systems do not recognize more than 3.25 GB. And even if we use a 64 bit OS, very few applications take advantage today that more than 4GB of RAM. It should also be aware that adding RAM does not always mean that the PC will run faster. It depends on each hardware configuration and even software in particular.

This is another great misconception. The motherboard is the second most important component of a PC after the source. It's the memory that communicates with the micro and all other devices on the PC. If the motherboard is bad, even though you go for the super micro, the PC will have a poor performance. It is always better to spend a few bucks more on the mother rather than on micro. It also depends on how you use obviously going to give.

Both are good brands, it totally depend on which model you are going to buy. If you are going for ATI then purchase ATI Radeon X850XT or else if you want NVIDIA then go for NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra.

ATI is currently doing very well, has very nice new video cards with the new 40nm manufacturing process that allows for smaller chips with more power and lower fuel consumption, in fact, reports have performance / high consumption, such as the GTX 295 and the both consume 290-300 watts HD 5970, HD 5970, but the pier is more powerful (about 40% more) and idle power consumption of 25-30 watts has. nvidia is a manufacturer that makes a sly little too much in my opinion (and in many others, however, are not against nvidia), it uses basically the same chip for years, the only change made is to move from 65nm to 55nm cards it has now and the prices are still high despite are becoming obsolete.

If you have to play the games you will always find certificates or ati or nvidia if you have to play it makes no difference but I prefer the combination intel + nvidia inspires me more.

I don't think this depends on brand. Some of the times good brands product also creates issue. So don't just consider brand. Check for the detail of the model that you are going to get instead of brands.