Thread: How to use 3D vision glasses with TriDef

How to use 3D vision glasses with TriDef

I am looking forward to test the compatibility of Tridef driver out. I have heard that the Nvidia 3D glasses offer the best 3D experience. So now my intention is to work these glasses with Tridef. For that reason I have downloaded 14 day trial but it didn’t work me. Does anyone know whether it is possible or not?

Re: How to use 3D vision glasses with TriDef

No idea .

3D Vision requires a 120Hz monitor yet.

3D Vision Discover would actually even without FUNZ if it were just a regular anaglyph glasses. That is what interests me.

However, Nvidia is on the FAQ page at the moment only support desktop graphics cards, the 3D Vision Discover.

If the concept of quad buffering synchronizes the images properly with 3D displays, it is still necessary to generate the two images to be displayed. This is what are the so-called middleware, one side of 3DTV Play Nvidia and the other, TriDef 3D company DDD. Their principle is common intercept rendering games and generates two minutes per frame, each shifting the camera slightly to the left and right. It should be noted that one or the other of these solutions are only needed for 3D gaming. Playing a BluRay or other 3D stereoscopic content (photos, videos, etc.) does not require the middleware.

Technically it's not a problem, the red / cyan presentation on older or non-nVidia cards to create, on the computing power for twice the 3D calculation apart. But nVidia wants to stop forcing us to buy their higher-value cards, so the driver is virtually verdonglet with the newer cards, like the full OpenGL support found only willing, if a Quad card in the system. The limitations are not technical, but strategic approach. Thus secures nVidia high revenue there, too, would suffice where simpler hardware.

The "official" 3DVision Discover glasses I've not had in hand, but with normal red / cyan glasses I've seen with the driver 3DVision no more or less ghosting than with the iZ3D driver. But I would not be too much to claim give because it is simply not possible to match a pair of glasses and an output image suitable for use on different monitors.