Thread: Difference between TESLA, FX5800, CUDA

Difference between TESLA, FX5800, CUDA

I as of now have a FX5800 with 4 GB smash to drive several CAD monitors doing structural analysis and building as well as REVIT graphics and rendering. I have a double Xeon Intel X5355 Core-2-Duo, with 32 GB slam. I am considering updating to TESLA C2070 to addition more graphics but what are the veritable differences between the FX5800 and the TESLA C2070? What could I totally be progressing here by hopping? IS there a preferred card alternate over TESLA from NVIDIA?

Re: Difference between TESLA, FX5800, CUDA

I am having comparable effects. Moreover I see NVDIA has workstations that are for master work what could be the quickest I am positively looking to upgrade my rendering, examination and figuring with elevated close graphics speed and display.

I am searching for a near of the a few. We are mindful of the price, but luckily we possess the coin. I even now know the response to cost, I just require a near. I discover a level of flippancy on your part that indicates frailty. I am disappointed in the reaction on this gathering given the supposition that we thought there are pros that commit to it. Sounds as if we have ran into a unprofessional, so it is anticipated that is why we got a beginner response.

Tesla graphics card are totally planned for GPU processing purposes just (i.e. GPGPU)-they are not CAD/CAM cards and the majority of them make a point not to even have video outputs. The just single card you would be able to purchase which could give a significant upgrade over the Quadro FX 5800 could be its replacement, the Quadro 6000. This is dependent upon the most cutting edge NVIDIA construction modeling and has 6GB of GDDR5 VRAM and 448 guts (versus 4GB of GDDR3 VRAM and 240 centers on the 5800)-it is a creature of a card.