Thread: Doubts regarding "Can You Run It" Results for my laptop for Battlefield 3

Doubts regarding "Can You Run It" Results for my laptop for Battlefield 3

I ran "Can You Run it?" on systemrequirementslab.com for the upcoming Battlefield 3 game. My laptop holds a GeForce GTS 360M GPU. The GPU is a 1 Gb GPU, but under the movie card area on "Can You Run it states that I have 3.7Gb film RAM. Why is this? The just things that didn't pass the proposed specification for the game for which I read on the Battlefield web page are the specification to run the game on HIGH graphics settings are the Pixel and Vertex Shader versions.

Re: Doubts regarding "Can You Run It" Results for my laptop for Battlefield 3

It was undoubtedly running on the combined graphics (and not the GPU) when the test was run, the reconciled graphics has access to the whole RAM in your framework and so is what was reported. No, the pixel shader is equipment based, not product, so it should not be updated through drivers. No thought but I could not anticipate it to be upgradeable-but again I am not confident.

For updating laptop GPU's it is normally a no, and if there is a update option it’s determined to be from Toshiba and Toshiba just.

I have found a desktop that I am presumably heading off to purchase and not stress over the issue any longer. It is the iBUYPOWER 922SLCK from TigerDirect. It has IntelĀ® Core™ i7 2600K 3.34GHz and NVIDIA GTX 580 1.5GB GPU, both overclocked from the mill plus 8Gb of RAM and fluid cooling for the CPU for $1479.00.

I don't know how to fix this but would like to root out if the mobo in this apparatus supports SLI that way I would be able to spend a different 450 or somewhere in the vicinity for an additional GTX 580 and have a certified brute for less than 2 thousand.

As per me you surely don't require expensive fluid cooling for that CPU. Since its simply one of those in with no reservations-one fluid coolers similar to a H80, this is fine. They price regarding the same as an exceptional atmosphere cooler and perversion at any rate besides. In any case don't pay out for a full fluid setup you don't require.

I agree with the above post. That way, you would be able to pick an exceptional SLI motherboard yourself and make sure it could underpin several 580s decently.

That 'Can you run it?' thing is BS, anyway. It indicates my apparatus actually about makes least requirements! It bases its GPU insight just on what Shader version it supports. It gets the RAM wrong anyway resulting from the fact that it relies on Windows to tell it. It thinks I have 4GB and just forethoughts in case you have at any rate 512MB, anyway. It clearly could not recognize SLI setups, so a specific GTX550 scores the same as a few GTX470s. Indeed, it lack the power to even work out what card(s) I have and documents my GPU as nVxx.

I could get a kick out of any chance to brief all of you that I installed the beta. I could not be asked to play it however, as it doesn't permit you to remap your mouse catches and the default setup is all wrong. I actually could not venture to be pestered. Likewise, numbskulls continue fragging me while I'm stood there, evidently not playing. Yet you'd anticipate that in a game with no essential menu so you need to in fact unite an game before you would be able to (not) update your nexus ties. I know its just a beta, but not having the power to remap mouse buttons is simply garbage.

On the subject of perversionance, it runs at around 125fps while I'm in the process of standing still at the spawn indicate looking around. Every one of the 3 cards are running at full limit, so it doesn't experience the bug that a few well known games have had that, in SLI, several cards run at 50% every and several at 33% each. That would be great news, anyhow. It looks exceptional, as well.

No, its a known situation. No arrangements to do anything about it, either, from what I read. It is the number one protest however, obviously, which is presumably not what you need from a beta. You've discharged it to get some criticism and trap some bugs and all you get back is 'I cannot guide my mouse buttons'!