Thread: How to connect the HDMI to Acer H5360 for 3D vision

How to connect the HDMI to Acer H5360 for 3D vision

I am not able to properly work with the NVIDIA Vision glasses along with my Acer H5360. I have connected to the projector by the use of a HDMI cable and allow the "NVIDIA 3D VISION" mode on top of the projector. I am using this monitor as main display and have the latest driver version intended for my 9600 GT graphics card. While i initiate the NVIDIA "Enable 3D" Setup, it is not bright to discover a 3D prepared device and the 3D check fails. If i attempt the similar through a VGA cable, it can locate it and the 3D effect is functioning. How do I properly configure the projector so that it can detect while connected using a HDMI cable?

Re: How to connect the HDMI to Acer H5360 for 3D vision

For cons I think we should be displayed only on the projector and well change the frequency in 120Hz because it is possible that if the video card detects a non-compatible 120Hz screen, it does not take into account the projector. I am the spirit to reinstall a more powerful PC with the projector as some trailers that I found in 3840x1080 is really limited on the PC I was using before. I'll take the opportunity to verify that it works in 3D VGA and above all I'll see if it detects the projector by marking its name.

You must know that there are two types of 3D compatible projectors. The first are DLP HD Ready (limited to 720p) but compatible 120 Hz They all work with the glasses and DLP-Link offer some compatibility with nVidia 3D Vision system for use in conjunction with a computer. The latter are models natively support 3D video formats supported by HDMI 1.4. They come with 3D glasses and work the same way as 3D TV...

The projector is well recognized (in VGA and HDMI) as an ACER. For cons I was 120Hz at the configuration of the projector. I do not see what is wrong with you. This is the third that I install the 3D system, and the only worry I had was the first time, with a older version of the drivers, the right eye and left eye were reversed. One last point, I downloaded the version 1.25 drivers (I've never used the supplied CD) and I'm on Windows 7 64-bit version.

The ACER H5360BD supports PS3 in 3D, Blu-ray 3D, 3D TV channels via satellite decoder or play 3D Vision PC with its certification 3DTV Play and USB converter + 3D active / DLP 3D. This prevents the addition of the external box like the Optoma 3D-XL. Unfortunately, it only offers the VP DLP Link mode, no 3D Vision Ready.

According to wiki the already HDMI 1.0 1080p. The projector is anyway only be able to map 720p. The Acer can probably only handle 1080i signals. I can think players with HDMI 1.3 Full HD 3D movies to spend only in 1080i. TV or projector, but seem to need HDMI 1.4 to output 3D movies will be sent where for each eye its own image.

There are a number of Acer 3D capable projectors, actually almost all DLP models in recent months are appear in 3D. The technology is still fairly similar, only the resolution and contrast are different. So if you're not necessarily looking for a 16:9 models, look at XGA models. Instead of the H5360 you can buy "eMachines v700” which is absolutely identical to the above, except for the brand name.

The Acer does not have a HDMI 1.4 connection, which is required for most 3D Blue Ray player.

The projector has unfortunately only a 1.3 hdmi port and it is also very likely to be no firmware update that fixes this problem.

The only exception: The PS3 also has only a 1.3 hdmi port and should work with the latest firmware, movies and play games in 3D.

However, then the max. Resolution for 3D movies and games 720p.

Without HDMI 1.4 Full HD 1080p not possible.

It is probably not be so easy with the driving the glasses - then put the projector itself is a signal available for you (for example, the 3-pin DIN connector for stereo) or limited to one DLP Link eyewear - these will then probably vision is not so with the Nvidia 3D function quite apart from the projector then the 3-pin stereo connector (if it does not interfere with the driver that can be controlled via HDMI 1.4 fps with only 24 - which of course does not meet the Shutter Frequently.

There will probably have a solution for future HDMI 1.4 3D projectors to you to use to play. Of course, this probably synchronized with the projector glasses necessary. NVIDIA has already announced that with the software package 3DTV-play HDMI possible 1.4 Output of stereoscopic content will be.