Thread: SLI Option doesn't show up in Nvidia Control Panel

SLI Option doesn't show up in Nvidia Control Panel

I am looking forward and have been trying for SLI mode on my computer except I am not getting whichever luck. SLI website tells the SLI selection is within Nvidia control panel afterward manages 3D settings next in ant aliasing – setting. It was proper when I was running the Windows XP but now I am using the Vista. I have two GeForce 6800 GT cards except they are showing up like Ultra?

Re: SLI Option doesn't show up in Nvidia Control Panel

To your specific problem with SLI, I cannot comment, but the problem with the new Control Panel (which has continually produced in me the blue screens) should vanish, as if you modified the 158.22 drivers that reflected the old menu!

In fact I have not spoken of RAM, interfacing of two computer units, the memory does not matter, what matters, in the case of SLI, it is the GPU, since the RAM can change, but what is the memory controller. In the BIOS, is also referred to the brand of the card, Nvidia has decided not to differences between the various vendors, so this item in the BIOS is neglected.

Sorry for the confusion: I keep getting SLI just not an option. Windows will not and in nvidia control panel I get all option, so check is not applicable or not. While Windows Control Panel and Nvidia both have two cards to see, that's weird. The bios that knock my idea but demand from my side: how do you do a BIOS update? That is really something I've never done. Benchmark test is not applicable because no SLI is a card and I have not overclocked my PC indeed.

You could also try the pci-e slots to check if they work through each card in both slots separately testing. It is recognized that a card does not necessarily mean that the lock is 100% functional.

Although I think this is not the problem, you never know.

You can best test the cards by stressing a benchmark. From your story I cannot tell if you do not see that SLI is enabled, or you find such ingame Sli off. I would say take a turn Furmark test (free) or a 3DMark Vantage test with first one and then two cards in SLI. Then you can instantly see if SLI is active. Then you get a far higher score compared to the test with only a 8600GT. SLI is not being used in normal PCs work like internet etc., only when the cards are stressed. But you probably knew that already?

In my case, I cannot get activate two gts 450 sli low profile are certified for SLI cards is that the motherboard video cards are seen both by the operating system but does not give me the opportunity to activate the sli, nvidia control panel, I can only share the load of physix, I tried the two operating systems, different video drivers, not I know what to do if you can help the entire system should be written here lime.

The card is certified for SLI, but did not physically prepare for the bridge. The SLI in theory you can do it anyway, but the band will be used the 2 pci-e 16X and the performance should be lower compared to the route bridge. But the cards in this range should be less affected by it.

At first I can help you. Look with GPU-Z to whether two graphics cards are detected. If not expand both only once a card, reboot, shut down and the second to install. Then look again if the second was detected and then if you can activate SLI. If both were recognized and you still cannot enable SLI, you could try it via nHancer.