Thread: Will RAGE and SLI works together?

Will RAGE and SLI works together?

Hey all, recently I am trying to play the Rage game in my system which is having 10 fps in SLI. And there I get that this is not working fine in my cause. please help me if anyone also having this game playing. And also tell me that why the refresh rate only goes up to 60 when use 1 card?

Re: Will RAGE and SLI works together?

Hey dude, I am having the driver 275.33. And while playing the game I can say that I am getting up to 200fps with 2 GTX 580's SLI. I am not getting that why you are having this problem. Here in this cause I will suggest you to contact with the NVIDIA support. I am sure that they will help you in this cause. iof after this also you get the same problem then try to replace the CARD, because it also might happens that the card is dead. If so then the replacement only help to resolve the problem.

I am also having the same problem is my cause. I am having the 3-way SLI with EVGA GTX 580 and when I have SLI on I get 17 fps. And after this when I choose 1 in gives 60 FPS at that time it was not working. I think that this is drivers problem. And in this cause I think that what is really annoying with a single card is that its performance is jittery during rapid camera turns, which is the norm when playing a fps game.

In this cause I think that this transcending everything works differently than we are used to. So that I will suggest you to put single GPU SLI Rage in your profile. I have found that with the transcoding enabled, use the second GPU, but not in equal proportion. Alternate Frame Rendering seems to bring back the issue of the original texture. With anger settings and NVCPL settings, and this is working munch better than. But here also, this is bit hard to get this and for that you will need to grab the beta driver, and this really help to resolve my most of the problems.

I will recommend you to share your rage vapor for high-end of your settings in a sticky subject at the top. It tells you how to use and how to unlock higher textures and make a folder cache 1 GB of texture pop ins to stop. I am suggesting you this thing because I have also tried with this and there I get that this is really working fine for me. And hope that it will work in your cause also.

I was also having the same problem, and I get resolve this with contacting with the Nvidia Inspector' Rage profile and also setting the GPU count to 1. And after doing this all things I get that the gaem is working fine for me. Try with that hope that this will also works in your cause.

Yes, I get the proper suggestion over here. After reading all the post I can say that yes, I was thinking right that RAGE and SLI works together. But about this I was confused, after doing this all things I came to know that I was thinking right about this. Thanks for telling me this all that they both can really work together. If there while using this I get some problem then I will reply here back to get some other suggestion about this.