Thread: Having Crippling Graphical Error with EVGA GeForce GTX 570 video card

Having Crippling Graphical Error with EVGA GeForce GTX 570 video card

Hi, I have recently updated my graphic card and installed GeForce 570 and having Crippling Graphical Error since I have started playing battle field 3 beta on my machine. Whenever I start the game most of the ground would turn blue, awful sparkling objects fading and come back extremely quickly, and still one I hadn't seen in any game ever before where every object would delineate in white.

Though upon effort to play League of Legends the next day I become aware of game crippling errors. The lattices of players, minions and objects were prolonged off the map in all directions in pointed lines. I logged out and rebooted my pc to discover the same error upon re-entry. Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: Having Crippling Graphical Error with EVGA GeForce GTX 570 video card

see there could be any reason that can cause this kind of problem in your machine, and I am not saying as because of only GPU this can happen as it might be possible that there could be some problem with the game itself. Are you sure that you have perfectly installed both the games in your machine? You should try to test the game in another machine so that you can understand whether there is any problem in the game only or there is some another problem.

And I am sure there could be some problem in the game itself if you are sure as you have installed perfect drivers in your machine while installing the graphic card.

have you tried to reinstall the game in your machine? because it is always better to start with the software part in order to test the whole problem. And that’s is why it is strongly recommended as you should try to reinstall the whole game in your machine, and while doing this make sure you are reinstalling it from another setup rather than the one you have already made use of, because if you install game from the same setup then perhaps you get the same error again with the game.

- are you sure that you have installed perfect drivers in your machines, I agree as there could be some problem with the game, but still after seeing the model you are having I came to know that it is quite good rather the most recent one, and that’s is why it would be better if you try to reinstall the graphics drivers in your machine.

And can you please let us know which version you have installed in your machine? because see though you have installed latest drivers but it would be next to worthless if that is not actually intended for your GPU. And off course if you mentioned that so it would be easy to determine whether the problem is because of that only or not.

well, the graphic card you have mentioned needs 275.33 version driver in order to work perfectly with the game you have mentioned and that’s why I would like to recommend you that try to install this versions in your computer. And let me tell you as if you haven’t installed the same driver and you are about to download the version I have mentioned then you should try to get it from the official website only rather than any other source. But while downloading the driver also make sure you are downloading the precise drivers which is actually compatible with the operating system you have installed or again it would be worthless.

you can try this newer driver as well, when I was searching about the same I came to know from the NVIDIA’s official website as the newer Beta 285.32 version driver is also available.

See after seeing the above suggestion I am quite confused about your problem and that’s is ahy at this moment the best way I can suggest you is like to visit the service center rather than applying suggestion on your own, because it may cause severe damage to the system. And I think there is some problem with your graphic card only but only with the game because I have played this game on my machine which is having almost lesser GPU than yours but still didn’t get any such problem with it. And as far as replacement is concern I am not sure whether you’ll get it or not because the thing is like they have their own terms and condition on which they use to provide service.

I think it seems that there could be some problem with the hardware itself and that’s my faulty GPU, thus visit the service center would be good option over here. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.