Thread: Need video card for Gigabyte ga-a75m-udh2h with 3rd Monitor

Need video card for Gigabyte ga-a75m-udh2h with 3rd Monitor

I'd be grateful if someone can make some suggestion on a video card that could set on my Gigabyte GA-a75m-udh2h between $ 55 - $ 80 or less .I would like to run third 23 "monitor (DVI), nevertheless I'm not convinced what the most excellent options for adding a card to this motherboard would be. I guess I like to run two Monitors outside the motherboard, while the new cards handle the other (or maybe the new card would take care of two, while driving a plate)? In any case, I'm in your hands, and would appreciate any suggestions lend me.

Re: Need video card for Gigabyte ga-a75m-udh2h with 3rd Monitor

I saw that nobody had responded a few days, so I thought I'd give a look to see since it looked similar to someone a few weeks ago. Which by the way, you can look up too.

So I copied your motherboard model as you have listed in your message. Copy and paste your list of model-ga-udh2h a75m in g00gle and hit NO, except for disclosures that leads directly back to this thread. NO other successes. He said crap0la. Google behavior as the term usually means I'm writing is not common to anything else and therefore probably a mistake.

So my apology (group of unconnected characters that model number, though) and my gratitude for your reply. I own the latter: GA-A75M-UD2H

Following on this is what it says next to a graphic image of writing. The image is there but is very small.

After installing the driver for the graphics card operating system, go to the Center of AMD's vision for motor control. CrossFire performance go \ AMD and ensure the Enable check box Crossfire is enabled. Make note and have a Crossfire board and a card to either of them should be able to use the driver in the video card itself and the two cards (onboard / add-in) are ATI about the same power and age.

So all things measured, it is most excellent to acquire one of three video card is not compulsory for the APU Crossfiring A8 / GPU and then allowing N0t crossfire cards are autonomous and any one of which must be capable to first be initialized by the BIOS and the amount of RAM set sideways for the integrated video can be set to 512 or 1024 again from the BIOS. That about rounds it up.

I read that in the manual, but I have a Crossfire setup? I do not play or anything. I did not even do "3D graphics business" of any type. If I hit a further card in PCI-E slot, which provide me the capability to monitor third.

I get your point about one of these cards is the best option however, since my mother automatically Crossfire with them.

No, I would not cross fire from the manual car is telling you to go to enable crossfire. What I was trying to achieve is that the board is looking for an ATI card. AMD recommends 3 cards and 6450 series are pretty darn cheap. Why not use one of the three sets of cards that would work, but simply do not allow the crossfire and be pretty damn sure that the card / s would work?

Make note and have a Crossfire board and a card to either of them should be able to use the driver in the video card itself and the two cards (onboard / add-in) are ATI about the same power and age.

What happens if I get an NVidia card? I can see why I would not desire to enable Crossfire, nevertheless the rest of the sentence seems puzzling in this circumstance.

No, I would not cross fire from the manual car is telling you to go to enable crossfire. What I was trying to achieve is that the board is looking for an ATI card. AMD recommends 3 cards and 6450 series are pretty darn cheap. Why not use one of the three sets of cards that would work, but simply do not allow the crossfire and be pretty damn sure that the card / s would work?

Now you can goggle and find out other answers. I've done. I wrote worked for another. But I will not publish more to give to another user the opportunity and proclivity to post. Good luck to you and hope that an important person with an NVidia video card.

So what I'm seeing is this: If I want to run two monitors in Crossfire mode, putting in another letter in the series will give me that option. If you do not want to use Crossfire, not allow it and then I can use, in theory, two ports on-board GPU and two AMD card pushed me for four monitors As the upper limit.

I suppose the other option of simply putting in another card is still out there. I have one in a couple of days, so I guess I can only give it a try.Thanks for your input, however, that clarify a number of of this for me (just keep in mind; "contemptible" is a comparative term).