Thread: Does ATI Radeon HD 6310 Graphics Card compatible with RAGE

Does ATI Radeon HD 6310 Graphics Card compatible with RAGE

Hey guys I am looking forward to play this game but I like to know something I was just wondering if can able to run this game on my pc which has ATI Radeon HD 6310 Graphics Card . at the moment I cant give you any additional information about by rig as I am not on it but ny computer was able to play Dead island wit full graphic and it was not even lagging I would really like to know about this I would be glad ig any one here can help me on this thanks in advance

Re: Does ATI Radeon HD 6310 Graphics Card compatible with RAGE

All I can says is it will run no doubt about it but it will be too slow

Quote Originally Posted by mbangali View Post
    All I can says is it will run no doubt about it but it will be too slow
    Are you certain? I know a bit about graphics cards, but not a great deal, so I have not had time system performance requirements in the computer lab to see which part of the graphics card would fail.

I recognize that you be able to run Dead Island, however do not recognize how graphically demanding that the game is compare to Rage.

So anyhow, why take the game extremely slowly? What does the short of graphics cards that Rage is necessary to run effectively adequate to enjoy the game. Thank you.

I was not able to fine any detail about your card on the benchmark sites I've seen at. be you sure about the number id it 6310

Also, is your comp. a desktop?

I am sorry I didn’t mention this earlier but it’s a laptop, and I will post more information on the card later after work today. I have access to the computer on that time

Not a notebook and I'm pretty sure it has dedicated graphics memory, not shared.

I am having laptop is a Gateway NV51B15u.

I know about this laptop and It's a lower end laptop for office surfing and multimedia. Not going to run the majority games out there. So I think if it runs the rage it will be slow

By means of the Passmark GPU Benchmark catalog, the 6310 scores 200 points in addition to that gets 2000 on 3dmark06. I have a friend with a HD3760 that scores 300 points on pass mark and 3100 on 3dmark06. Dead Island runs on it however it's extremely slow with everything on Low. So I am presuming Rage will be even slower than Dead Island.

But my laptop can run full graphics Dead Island, flawlessly. So if Rage runs slower Dead Island, depending on the amount, which may in the medium term Rage, a low-graphics. In an hour or so I'll have the computer specifications published here ... So you can know all the details on the graphics card. However, you can run most games. The water vapor with the following games. They run on average to high graphic settings. should be able to run half Rage, a low-graphics, which is fine by me

RAGE is believed to be much optimized and the least amount specs are foolish low end. I picture this you will almost certainly get an improved frame rate than with Dead Island.