Thread: Gigabyte GTX560 Ti OC (GV-N560OC-1GI)

Gigabyte GTX560 Ti OC (GV-N560OC-1GI)

I spent ages to find the right GPU, and this was ideal 560Ti OC, so Gigabyte express decision because the company wanted to buy, and I had heard good things. What Gigabyte playing? Its months since this came to light, and the cards are still there for auction, playing the probability it seems? I was departing to make use of update my Gigabyte motherboard so innovative; nevertheless I'm pretty dissatisfied with all this to have much self-assurance now.

As well as others, including artifacts dirt3 menus all the time in OCCT, or benchmarks the sky, even on the desktop that will come up with errors, and then recovers. Yes, msi tool used and down clocked and the whole thing is well on the other hand I did not reimburse £ 208.97 for a reference card. I understand that too much can create Volting stable 900MHz - nevertheless I'm unwilling to void a warranty without contribution from the company. Straight away wondering if there is any bring up to date for this material of the cards?

Re: Gigabyte GTX560 Ti OC (GV-N560OC-1GI)

There are a few cards around that have been suffering from this problem. It seems as if the initial selection of chips for overclocking was not as strong as it should have been and what percentages are not over-leveling overclocking. As you may have noticed that works well in the benchmark. frequently, clientele have establish that by removing the factory overclock and manual overclocking then have reached a stable overclock, and from time to time even higher.

A new firmware update may also solve the trouble when a pitch.

As for the in order provided by the MSI utility, I observe that I'm in the Bios 11; I have heard there may be a v12 out there .

If there is an answer, updating, I'm more than willing to attempt, but do not intend to void the warranty on my doing so. To be the substitute of a few days. A disgrace that my primary knowledge with Gigabyte is so unsatisfactory.

You are absolutely right we are all volunteers on this forum, apart from Gigabyte Manager who is on vacation right now, why would you pay for something you can get for free!

If you are concerned about invalidating the warranty by applying a firmware update that is not the case with Gigabyte. Updates and corrections are easy prey and are very happy to owners for use.

You could attempt contacting GGTS on this subject

No, do not worry bios updates etc, only the voltage changes that are not approved. I played with my stress to see if the issue would be resolved and after an hour of testing the conical shape of the errors and then stops to get to 1050mV.

That's not a particularly high contrast and mentioned that one gigabyte bios with the other 50 millivolts suit me fine. Wait and observe what they say.

In fact, ordered two biographies of the management of human resources bio’es, one more voltage to overclock and run your clocks one with a card file reference.

If ever I have a reply from GGTS. I will let somebody know. So far it’s been a week and has not even replied my email yet.

I fear it may be a little late, but I'm sure they will respond. Maybe they are busy at this time.

Well, what to say, I be capable of only bring to a close that Gigabyte is a bunch of idiots. The Bios that sent me has no boost in nervousness at all. It shows how the innovative BIOS (70.24.11.00.01) in the greater part of the tools.

It seems that only a file name changes and sent it while lying about the tensions. Even ignored my request for a bios underclocked, so that I could have at least one card running constant with no other programs to revolutionize voltages.

I was disappointed, I'm completely mad, this card is going back to the supplier as faulty, and I'm certainly going to buy Gigabyte nothing new. (With no a filled cause as to what come about here), which is a disgrace for the cause that I like the Z68XP-UD3-iSSD.

Bios updated was completed with nvflash in dos.

I'll almost certainly be fired for this; nevertheless I observe it very often. GGTS especially on the side of the graphics card just do not be worried sufficient or perhaps understand about helping customers with troubles appropriately. Not seem to understand that people cannot just fob with answer and files that are not pertinent. As I said earlier Gigabyte make a high-quality product, but too often on the side of support in Taiwan, which has the company a bad name.

Support is not really a trouble for me personally, but if I'm building a PC for a client, or recommend a GPU in a query I have to have had firsthand experience. Unfortunately experiences like this that turn off an entire company.

Good manners and an apology cost nothing and can get along the way! A lesson lost on some people. Hopefully these BIOS allow you to make use of the card appropriately, and that should be running.